Park view city islamabad future

The thread is for park view city, y did we feel the need to jump to DHA 5 and zone -2.

Agree with Kamran SB,

'Location wise better than BE'. I have traveled to both recently and I respectfully, disagree. After the main village from Kuri Road, BE have long Boulevard Style entrance extending upto 3.5+ km. You feel that you are entering a proper housing society. Whereas for Park view it's a single line, damaged road and at times crossing of two cars may be difficult. It feel like you are travelling to a small remote village that at night time doesn't look and feel same. If in future they extend it they must improve it at their own cost or CDA which is like 8+ km access to be redone, seems long time required to achieve it as it has houses and few gates right next to the road that must be demolished which requires purchase of properties form owners across atleast 5 km proximity to extend the road.

All the best to PVC, if it turns out to be a good investment. I saw some old houses being constructed in Block A - seems like that part still needs to be purchased by the PVC (my assumption)

It's on installment because no meaningful development, as yet and in my view at least 8 - 10 years behind BE for the time being. Yes, if PTI comes into power it can see a good bit of development but also when the political scenario changes it can suffer big time too!!

Extnesion of Access road and land acquisition are real challages, needing purchase of land which can be time consuming and costly, no matter how massive is the project and how big is the developer!!

PVC & CSCI have no direct commparison based on different locations, pricing and project itself

Aoa,

Park View City A & B block developed plots available on downpayment. Interested may contact me on 0301-8000177

thank you

Thanks to every one for guidance

I heard Aleem Khan has been summoned by the supreme Court again as more properties have been revealed in London and offshore companies were used. What is the future of park view in light of this?

Future of park view city current situation

Plz contact at 03333198757 for details park view city Islamabad

Future seems bright - reasons detailed earlier on same thread.

@Imtiaz bahi plz provide your contact number.

I want some advise from your expert knowledge

thanks

Moazzam below is my email, send me a message and than we can communicate over phone.

imtiaz.ahmad.008500@gmail.com

Any latest updates about 200 feet wide kuri road entrance of park view city.expert opinion needed

I heard iesco approve El ectricity connection of park view city islamabad.

Any idea when the park view will announce its balloting for its j k l m n blocks and whats the last date of its booking experts opinion required thanks

Ali,

the following may be of help!

"Development work in Blocks A and B has been completed by 100%, where property possession was also granted a while ago"

"In Block D, development work has been completed by 80%; work for laying sewerage and water lines has been completed."

"In Blocks C, E and F, ground work has been completed; the developer is currently busy laying water and sewerage lines."

"Work on blocks launched as Park View City extension i.e. Blocks H, J, and K is yet to kick off."

Source: https://www.zameen.com/blog/park-view-city-the-end-users-heaven-in-islamabad.html

1 Like

Thanks @imtiaz sab for your valuable information keep update us for latest development

Regards

Hi,

What will be impact on PVC in case aleem khan gets grilled by NAB in current scenario?? When is the balloting for extension blocks???

-----------------
1. Impact on PVC
-----------------
Virtually no impact on PVC unless the NAB calls Aleem Khan specifically for PVC Itself and pursue the case to its max. Even then, I dont think much or any impact at all. Its a fact that Punjab is being run by Aleem Khan so as far as PTI & Allem Khan in power PVC is most likely to progress.

NAB is a big joke and a prime example of victimization and humiliating the weak but kissing feet of the powerful. If BT & MR can survive and do as good as they were before SC/NAB intervention, everyone else must must be clear too.

I must quote "Written laws are like spiders’ webs; they will catch, it is true, the weak and poor, but would be torn in pieces by the rich and powerful."

------------------------
2. Updates on PVC Blocks
------------------------

- Work on blocks launched as Park View City extension i.e. Blocks H, J, and K is yet to kick off.

Probably contacting this guy may help...
Park View City Director Sales
+92-333-535-9971 | +92-320-555-9991.

Source: https://www.zameen.com/blog/park-view-city-the-end-users-heaven-in-islamabad.html

@imtiaz bhi

Any update about main access of PVC

And balloting date

The main noticeable developments are:

1. IESCO approves electricity connections for PVC.

https://www.facebook.com/ParkViewIslamabad/photos/a.238848283227029/530386534073201/?type=3&theater

2. Development Wok started on New (main access) from Kurri Road to PVC (as per the video link)

https://m.facebook.com/Park-view-city-islamabad-785350954969773/

I guess, to have an accurate update on Balloting Date, number shared above regarding their Sales Officer can be best to approach.

Salam I heard the Pvc increase the rates of 5 marla from 39.50 to 42 lac why they increase the rates ?