Park view city islamabad future

Multitude of reasons that includes but not limited to:

- More development. When the society is new and needs investment the people who invest at that risky stage get reward with more profits when society is established and every one wants to jump in.

- Supply & Demand

- Devaluation of PKR against USD

- More land acquisition at higher prices

- Taxation

The list is longer than this + this is not only PVC but it does apply to any other real estate project.

Salam @imtiaz sab

any update about balloting of park view and its map and the main acess road from kuri road

Regards

I got text from park view that they are going to announce in jan k balloting in jan kindly kindly clears your dues till 31st dec .any idea about its development work progres

Salam everyone is there anybody who give me knowledge about park view balloting and its future trend after balloting i got 2 plots file of 5 marla expert suggestion needed @imtiaz sb

Ali sb, apologies for a delayed response as I was a bit occupied.

Sir as per my little knowledge, no concrete update that part. May be as Khan sb above your post mentioned they got a text from PVC regarding balloting in Jan'19 , so he may have more updated knowledge on that.

Anyways, some interesting details on: http://www.parkviewcity.com.pk/

May be somewhere between 30 to 40 sec they talk about that direct link road. Not sure when that is going to be started/built

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wScjIEQuck

Thanks bro imtiaz sb

Yes I got text from park view and yesterday I visited a site work on 200 feet raid is on full swing latest update they transfer road access land to cda .the work I saw is very fast in park view and people interest in more on this area coz behria enclave is. On down trend now and pvc Cash this apportunity @imtiaz sb know well he have more knowledge then us on future of pvc

Thanks

Good news NOC approved by CDA to provide GAS facility to park view city islamabad

Hi friends i got text massage from park view city .that the balloting will be held on 26th jan 2019 .whats will be futur of PVC after balloting

thans

Hello guys i got a info by calling to Park view city Head office and Fair Deal that Balloting is confirmed on 23rd March 2019.

Link to see balloting alert from Fairdeal

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=585222445280766&set=a.138130089990006&type=3&theater

After aleem khan arrest the society business is not going well in market man times the change the balloting dates

Dear Ali Khan

what is your opinion, balloting will be on 23 March 2019 or still they are bluffing, what is the status of New main access Road?

Nothing bro not conform yet there balloting last time they text me balloting will b on 26th Jan then they said mid of Feb now march .the project work is very slow after Aleem khan arrest and marketing as well.the work on main access road the said will complete in march but nothing see on the ground

Park view city Islamabad balloting done today 24th march in site office.from Monday people will get there plot numbers

Thanks Ali Khan bhai, will they share New MAP accordingly, did you see new Access Road new update

For the time being there is no work goin on the new acess road.might b in coming months work will start on extension area along with new acess road let see where this project go

Any info about park view extension map after balloting .there is no news about map expert opinion required about latest updates and market trend

Dear members i contacted to society office still they didnt send the letters .and one funny thing about the map of extension area theydont have any idea about it when they will disclose.i warn them if you dont disclose the map on time i will not pay the coming installment on the time.they are lairs

Thanks Muhammad bhi

for your information i call to PVC about map still they linger on

no sure about map when they will release

Any update about new map