Park view city islamabad future

Shaping up well and quickly. Efforts and commitment of development is there. Good or Bad is its link to Aleem Khan. Here, unfortunately, projects with commoner money are victimized due to political/system related conflicts between individuals. I see it flourishing, though as Isloo mentioned, when the current setup changes there may be question marks on NOC. There were some voices and concerns when the NOC was granted.

I wouldn't be surprised if some land of CDA or forest land being included in PVC. This by no means is a discouragement, it seems like a solid enough project, but these are more like potential worst case scenarios in the context of question being asked!

The housing market is flourishing in Islamabad at the moment, so I agree with Imtiaz sb, PVC has a good chance. Aleem Khan (as corrupt as he maybe) is also a proven businessman and will see this project’s fruition.

Park view city location is superior to bahria enclave in my opinion. Distancewise and green hills are a big plus. Its a good project. For any new potential buyers try sourcing a plot closer to new access side rather then the older access blocks A or B etc. Heard overseas block or J or H blocks might be closer to new access main road side so worth exploring those options.

PVC has much better access & NOC.

Will take years to develop and feels congested when compared to BE. Street size and main boulevard are way too small compared to BE. Prime benefits when compared to BE:

- Most options on installments
- NOC
- Some underdeveloped blocks on hill top give best view.

Issues:

- Never get the feeling of openness and wide roads
- Needing another 3+ yrs to be liveable even if possession available.

Sab se ziada ehtisab bhi issi ka ho ga, will be one of the most favourite stay order on this after any change in tenure.

seems one of the most risky investment.

Yes, unfortunately. At the time of NOC, there were voices in regard to the haste in which it was issued. Anyways, developing fast. Hopefully investors do not get affected. Projects with political affiliations are at risk of undue political interference when the sides have been switched.

In this hour or doom and gloom, any politically backed project is a perfect recipe for disaster. Unless you bail out before this bunch of incompetent baboons sitting at the steering wheel jump out ahead of final crash.

So my advice for PVC is a big "NO".

Very true Isloo1

Any update for New Access Road and J block Development works?

@Imtiaz @Islo @Khalid Could please you elaborate what could be the result of a fallout in case all your concerns prove accurate?

Will CDA take over? If yes, isn’t it even better?

Will it be good to buy possession plot rather than long term just in case there issues of society with cda?

Ishtiaq, if you are referring to fall of "selected" govt, then yes, PVC will go in a permanent deep freezer. If CDA was so capable to takeover and run such projects, they would have at least developed their own sectors.

It is the nalaiqi of CDA that the entire zone IV is in ruins. If you look at master plan, then none of this mushroom growth along Kuri road would have been possible. And Kuri Model Town would have been developed decades ago.

The only risk revolves around NOC that was issued, revoked and than issued again in a haste!

Rest, politicians always go after each other constituency or political space, at max. They never hit at each other business. During worst times for sharifs, Hamza shahbaz was looking after business in Elahi and Mush's tenure!

In LHR, Vision Group is there since more than a decade. Even with no NOC for bigger names nothing much happen except for a slap at the wrist. Prime example is Bahria Enclave!

I dont see much issue, given how big names get their businesses going no matter whatever the political landscape. PVC is shaping up as one of the very charming projects for end buyers but its resale and appreciation as of now is not that attractive!

Imtiaz, I disagree. Take Malik Riaz, for example, his Bahria Town is suffering only because he aligned himself with Zardari. Eden projects in Lahore are ruined because the spouse was in Q league. Both very large-scale builders with enviable success stories.

PVC on the other hand was possible due to 100% political backing. The owner is a notorious qabza group of Lahore and an ATM machine of Tabdeeli Khan. So my sincere advice is to bail out from PVC before it is too late.

Dismissal of Niazi Sarkar is delayed due to COVID emergency, so whenever "removal" script starts, these bufoons will disappear jaisay "gadhay ke sar se seengh".

When I finished writing above message, I saw news ticker on TV that Islamabad High Court has taken up case against Aleem Khan's society on illegal occupation (qabza) of CDA and locals land.

Isloo, I agree as far as Qabza group and current lot drenched in money making and leaving no stone unturned. As I said earlier, long ago the only glitch in PVC's party can be NOC stuff if the tables turned and the issue being investigated! I wouldn't be surprised if the ATM switches sides when the political scenario changes. Everyone likes to have the ATM!!

I may be proven entirely long, with time but here are the ground realities, as of now:

-- Business vs Politics: Malik, Mansha, Dheedy etc. represent a different clan of elitism that is business side they dont have their constituencies and politics to save so they operate totally differently.

I think Its not just due to alignment with Altaf, the ones that were hardcore party members of Altaf are still in power politics to the point of federal cabinet! He has different issues at different locations.

-- BT RWP: His front men who used to get land for him are in shatters sice Ch. Nisar Time. You can see most of Phase 8 land got acquired in no time and since then even Ext. land not possible as of today!

-- BE: PVC twisting arms through CDA NOC etc.

-- KHI: Prime Land swapped with state and went into SC. Though court handed that into plate with 460 something billion.

In case of MR, You will agree after prime time of MR/BT in 2012/2013, this is best time where entire state is literally in his pocket the way he has been given the clean chit from SC!!The money returned by UK in MR case that was supposed to land in State accounts have been adjusted in MR penalty account!

The question Why BT not flourishing like before??

-- People fed up with BT tactics (oversell with no land for decades) in RWP, BE, LHR, KHI was that last nail in coffin!

-- Overnight sudden charges on all dues clear.

-- People have better options available with BT market saturated and above two options as distrust on MR/BT after people got cheated and stuck for decade+ MR had to come himself to claim for Bahria Greens "BT laya aap kay liye low cost etc." and Qureshi taking people to show them site that never happened before. Nawab shah, central park and Greens are most recent fiasco from BT. MR may be having more power than before but BT reputation damaged!

-- Politicians in Business: Well if Dr. Asim Khurshid Shah, Hmaza Shahabaz, Shahid Kahqan etc. etc. to name a few are going through NAB for more than year, even locked in Death Cell before any concrete allegation (Mush + current time) and still their business doing good is a sign" in politics you hit the politician at his political base not the business.

These guys present some of the best plots on table to the influential and there is a reason. Just check Gulberg Greens as a recent example to what BT used to do earlier!

Its a personal view, I may be proven completely wrong but this is how I see it ...

Imtiaz,

Things don't seem good for PVC and Tabdeeli Pehalwan is not in a position to protect his ATM machines anymore. Read this story of yesterday's dawn:

www.dawn.com/news/amp/1571142

Agreed Isloo,

The Mess that was, is, and will linger on at the top of PVC party is NOC, right from the go and I did mentioned that on my very first post on same thread (23 Jun 18)

How that affects remains to be seen as you can see CDA like always, taking it as their own mistake to allow access road/etc.

Political fall out, I am not sure as only time is the absolute decider. Will be unprecedented if that happens, per my interpretation! I can say with confidence that prime land already gifted to influentials who make decisions. Just check the farm houses of Gulberg Greens in the name of big decision makers of our system...

Thanks Imtiaz sb and Isloo for your thoughts.

@Isloo Whatever happens to PVC, time will tell but I would say the way you are writing you seem to be having political affiliation with some of the opposition Party.

It is just an observation after saw your responses. It would be great if you may write about merits and demerits of the projects which you have much better command on and that can benefit many.

Political discussions take thongs way too off track.

Best Regards

Ishtiaq

Ishtiaq, let's cut through the chase. Which statement of mine you think is politically motivated?

If your beloved selected Nalaiq Azam aur uk key intahai Nalaiq aur corrupt tola jo hamaray saron par musalat kia gya hey, un ka zikar aye to mairi baat political hey.

I mean we should all be ashamed of what this U-turn master Nalaiq Niazi has turned this country into. I mean negative 0.4% growth first time in history, aur atta, cheeni aur petrol ghaib. Is ko kehtey hein vision, yeh hota hey leader.

Hun araam ay?

No comments or arguments from my end @Isloo

Stay Blessed