The over-hyped b-17

Aoa
I was a regular visitor to this site but have been absent for a very long time. I was surprised to see that people are still advising advice seekers to buy in b-17.
I bought a plot in c block some 10 years ago, paid around 3 millions for it. After 10 long years the price is still around 9 million, that too if you can find a buyer. Looking at many other areas, the prices have gone through the sky in this time period. I would have had a better investment, had i avoided b-17 at the time. Also had a very bad experience when someone occupied my plot in b block and the admin was not very helpful. In fact they sided with the guy and eventually i had to sell the plot to him.
Now i am looking at the posts, seeking advise and i am surprised that people are still recommending this area, despite the dust issue, , too much supply then demand, sector a b c d e f g h and perhaps this will go all the way to sector z, being very far from isb, no chance of margalla avenue in near future etc. . So the prices are almost stagnant , or rising very slowly if at all. Enclave has appreciated more than this for example and you can find many other examples.
So i am scratching my head, wondering why every new comer is advised to by in b-17?. Is it that many of this pager users have investment in this vast sector, or there are too many property dealers disguised as common users with vested interests in the sector?.
Please share your views.
Regards

Most of plots in B-17 have filling and MPCHS is highly corrupt, if you construct house in B-17 the local staff collect commissions from every truck.

Zafar sb

Yes, no one is freelancer here and that is not bad if you assist people with honesty and at the same time advertise your product with a legitimate profile.

B-17 especially D sector is prime candidate to give sinus problem and when wind direction changes, other blocks get affected, too.

Margalla avenue is far stretched dream!

So what will be a good option around 4.5 million for maximum reture

Yes it was over hyped and over priced a few years ago, but now after so many market corrections price is now justified.

Yes it was over hyped and over priced a few years ago, but now after so many market corrections price is now justified.
In any society that is populated like B-17 in ISB/RWP you will not get any cheaper rates than this. a 5 marla plot in a developed society with all basic facilities available under 40-45 lac is not an over price. Prices are increasing organically. Dust issue is almost resolved. Access and location is okay. News of CDA meetings and PC1 approval are surfacing for margalla avenue. Future location dreams far nearer to reality than the societies betting on RRR and other dreams. over all water availability is much better than other Zone 2 societies.

After SC final order and crackdown by DC Islamabad all crushing units have been removed. So no more dust issue.

Landfill issue resolved also as CDA mulling to establish landfill near rawat.

CDA formed committee to settle out-of-court with old margalla avenue contractor and a new tender will be given soon. If FWO gets the contract it will be built quickly.

Ringroad starts from sangjani. As per villagers land has already been acquired as ring road will help connect PAF Tarnol to margalla avenue.

B-17 G block interchange is another game changer.

B-17 streets are being repaved and proper water supply will be started in block A and B. No issue with water in summer as society provides free water tankers.

Prices are going up already. Just sold a 5 marla plot in F block with 1+ million in profit. And going to invest back into G block again.

After DHA & CDA sectors, I recommend investing only in B-17 and Faisal Hills.

I want to know regarding B17:

In which sectors gas is available in B17?

Is the water supply also through society overhead tanks or only underground boring?

In which sectors underground water is available?

Lol at Nasir sahib. Bhai kbhi ao na B-17 raat ko khushboo lga kr. Crushers wahan pr hi hain.

Margalla avenue khwaab mai hi h. Aur ring road k khwaab dikhate hue tu logun ko sharam bhi nai aati.

Bhai B-17 is not islamabad. Ye taxila ka ilaqa hay. Ja kr dekh lo aik baar. Mai bhi taxila ka rihaishi hn. Jhoot ki b koi had hoti hai. Istrah jhoot bol bol kr jitna bhi kama lo. Hisaab hojae ga. Tension na lo.

1 Like

Bhai Nawaz, mein koi property dealer nahi hoon, na hi mein nay wahan koi plot sale kerna hai. Mein nay sirf aik plot khareedna tha aur mein nay 6 month pooray isb / rwp mein working ki hai. Taqreeban her society hi visit ki hai. Aur sab k sab societies haqeeqat aur khawab dono baich ker chal rhi hain. Mujhay kisi aur society ka name bata dein jo B-17 ki nisbat rate mein kam ho aur us ki ground realities B-17 say bahter hon.

Gents...
There seems some confusion here as per my little knowledge!
Blocks A & E are clear now from dust. Some of 5 out of 7 blocks still getting dust if wind direction changes and gets stronger.
Regarding rates, phase-8 is lot better both in appreciation ( now onward) and quality living.
B-17 rates almost same if placed beside developed plots in phase-8.
Non developed in B-17 & phase-8 cannot be put on parity.
Even DHA-3 non developed are highly likely to give more profit than B-17 and DHA-3 non developed army allocation rates are not much higher.
Yes if Margalla avenue shows up then B-17 will shine of course.

Gentelmen

My post was not meant to discourage people from buying in a particular sector, neither it was meant to be offensive to people who do not agree with me.

I am not talking about living in B-17, it may be a decent place to live in.

I am talking as a small investor , expecting some returns from B17. I have a long experience in investing in B17. I bought my first plot here back in 2008, followed by a few more. Eventually, we as a family bought around a dozen plots here in the next few years.

WHY? because we were presented the same crape that is presented today, Margallah avenue , chairman visited C14, C15, margalla avenue old contractor gone, new one is in, FWO is doing it, graveyard issue about to be resolved , margallah avenue has been realigned , motorway access , crushing stopped , water found all that crap that you are hearing today. Honestly if you dont take my word for it, just search old posts here or search for the news on google. You will find it there since 2008. Now I dont even believe margallah avenue will make any difference anyway.

All that investment that I put in didn't give me good return if I compare them to other options available at the time, I regret not investing in G sectors, DHA, Enclave, D12 back then, Hell , investment in in my village in rural KPK gave me better returns than B17.Compare gains in all those sectors with B17 since 2008 and you will know what I mean. B17 has been a near dead investment for many, especially if you take into account the rupee depreciation.

Main reason in my opinion is just too much supply than demand. Why will someone but in block B , when he is lured into buying 2-3 plots. In sector G H in the same price? So the prices are stagnant. But I still see people on the forum telling people to invest here. To me its a misguiding people who are here to seek some sincere advice. The same dealer lobby that was behind b17 years back, is again very active for their own interests. That is my personal opinion.

Brothers in my humble opinion, both Phase 8 and B-17 are gem of places to live at (despite both at extreme end of respective cities). One awaiting its luck on RRR and the other on MA! Prices are quite reasonable but that is what you get while being off from mainstream city!

Portraying them beyond that in one-sided praise or degradation start to read artificial and biased!! that's pretty much it ...

200% net increase in 10 years, yani 12% annual price growth, laikin phir bhi kafi nahin hey aur suggest karnay walay dealers hein.

Sach hey, insaan lalach ka putla hey, kisi haal mein khush nahin rehta.

Let's compare it with Bahria Enclave. It was also launched some 10 years ago, 10 Marla was 3 million, now 10-12 million.

"Far" is a relative term. B-17 is connected to GT road, Motorway touches it, in future it will be connected through RRR and Margalla Avenue.

Bottom line: B-17 hasn't seen it's peak yet, and
MPCHS is a great society.

Yes totally agree with Isloo1 bhai. In past its growth was on dreams and dealers games, but now more end users are investing and its getting populated so rate increment is now more organic. So there is very less risk involves. Ager MA aur ring road na bhi hon to phir bhi value for money theek hai. Ager MA ko aik jowa samajh ker bhi invest ker dia jai to is 7km ko materilize honay k ziada chances hain compared to ring road that is 40+ km with so many disputed lands and areas. So ager MA ya RRR mein say kisi aik pay bet kerna ho to MA ziada better option hai.

Yes, gas available in all sectors. NOC 100% clear.

Some dust present in G block and Faisal Hills is only because of development work being done day and night 24/7.

G block is half developed already. Faisal hills A block posession coming in Feb. B & C will follow by the end of 2021.

Only interchange approval will be enough to take 1 kanal prices up to 2.5 crore here as development standards are very high.

The question: is that worth if one day it touches 2.5 cr. when you can get Possession one almost in same price bracket or less of Gulberg Residencia or Enclave that are far better connected to mainstream ISB. Price brackets that is on par with proper CDA sector like I-14

Brother actually the numbers don't match for that part of outskirts of ISB (12.5 lakh/Marla) unless USD give PKR another blood bath and even then devaluation will squeeze out end buyers purchasing power and overseas think of currency based investments...

Ager koi ye kehta hai k 6 month mein prices double ho jaein gi to wo ghalat kehta hai. At least 2-3 years investment here will be kept in mind. Lakin meray jaisay chotay investor k pass 4.0 million mein is say bahter ground realities wali koi option nahi hai.

Faisal Hills is definitely a hype, for a none possession plot 35-40 lac is over priced.

Our businesses partner Malik Khalid Awan and cricketer Saqlain Mushtaq, present top class residential project at the top location of Talagang:
An excellent opportunity to appreciate your investment:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqa9pqled2jeqp4/VID-20210122-WA0001.mp4?dl=0