The over-hyped b-17

One of the best bets may be OLX online to get it from the owner directly.

Thanks everyone, interesting points. I think another way to judge accurate rates is to look at nearby societies and then have a rough idea, keeping in mind the development and other standards.

Thank you for sir. I am also in the whatsapp group unofficial zameen.

best is to visit local dealers sitting in society, I also can provide few numbers of dealers but do not rely on theme blindly and do your own homework.

I am getting very different rates from dealers. The difference between the lowest and highest in the same block is 14 million! This is not possible.

Ring road Rawalpindi

RRR update

More good news about Margalla Avenue and adjoining area.

MA

B-17 rates are going up very fast since the last few days.

Dear Asif,

It has to because it is going to become an integral part of CDA sectors via Margalla Avenue.

Due to its quality, prices won’t stop any where near 4 crore for a kanal.

1 Like

How about New City Executive block ? Which is right next to Faisal hills C block and 3-4 min away from B1-7 G Block, a 5 marla plot there costs Rs.2.5 Million. Is that worth an investment If someone has missed the boat in B-17 ? Will it get an impact on its price when margalla avenue is opened up for traffic ?

yes development standard of NC and faisal hills are almost same, but faisal hills attracts more investors and give big benefits to big investors on the other hand NC management totally focus on end customer. I think after few years when end buyer will start building the houses the difference between both societies will reduce. Even in new city phase 2 gas and fully populated sectors are very cheap compared to B-17 and FH. So for end customer NC is best value for money. but for quick investors it might be not as juicy as FH and B-17.

So 3-4 years down the road, both areas should be more or less at the same price point right ?

also whats the latest on this ? Is MPCHS launching a new society near Thallian ?

Only go for possession plots in New City-II, If I am not wrong they are not giving possession to many file holders.

Margalla Avenue B17 faisal Hills

بی سترہ والو، تیاری پکڑو۔

December is likely the deadline for inauguration.

Despite the overall stagnation in the market, real estate activity along Margalla Avenue will pick pace in next few months. So stay tuned and take positions while you still can.

yes perfect time for investment, rates are 10-15 lac down. Faisal Hills, B-17, FMC, D-17.