The over-hyped b-17

B-17 rates are going up very fast since the last few days.

Dear Asif,

It has to because it is going to become an integral part of CDA sectors via Margalla Avenue.

Due to its quality, prices won’t stop any where near 4 crore for a kanal.

1 Like

How about New City Executive block ? Which is right next to Faisal hills C block and 3-4 min away from B1-7 G Block, a 5 marla plot there costs Rs.2.5 Million. Is that worth an investment If someone has missed the boat in B-17 ? Will it get an impact on its price when margalla avenue is opened up for traffic ?

yes development standard of NC and faisal hills are almost same, but faisal hills attracts more investors and give big benefits to big investors on the other hand NC management totally focus on end customer. I think after few years when end buyer will start building the houses the difference between both societies will reduce. Even in new city phase 2 gas and fully populated sectors are very cheap compared to B-17 and FH. So for end customer NC is best value for money. but for quick investors it might be not as juicy as FH and B-17.

So 3-4 years down the road, both areas should be more or less at the same price point right ?

also whats the latest on this ? Is MPCHS launching a new society near Thallian ?

Only go for possession plots in New City-II, If I am not wrong they are not giving possession to many file holders.

Margalla Avenue B17 faisal Hills

بی سترہ والو، تیاری پکڑو۔

December is likely the deadline for inauguration.

Despite the overall stagnation in the market, real estate activity along Margalla Avenue will pick pace in next few months. So stay tuned and take positions while you still can.

yes perfect time for investment, rates are 10-15 lac down. Faisal Hills, B-17, FMC, D-17.

A good overview of interchanges and ring road around Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

(N.B.: This is not the most appropriate thread, but since this is the active one and part of video addresses Margalla Ave, so I thought it can go here).

what are the average rates there for 5, 7 and 10 marlas? any idea that what will be a good deal

Fh2

Its a shame that so much infrastructure development is going on in and around Islamabad including Margalla Road, 7th Avenue interchange, Rawal underpass, Islamabad highway widening, but property market is dull and stagnant than ever.

This is good news for the genuine buyers and new entrants of RE investment who can get a property of choice at bargain price. But this is certainly not good for those who have already invested in RE.

CDA sector prices are on fire right now. but surrounding areas are below the one year old prices. So those area will adjust according to the new CDA prices. There is very very huge gape between prices of main CDA Islamabad and surrounding areas. For example. G-10/G-11, D-12 five marla plot is touching 3 crores but faisal hills possession developed plot is available around 35 lac. means CDA price is 8-10X compared to faisal hills. B-17 and FMC 5 marla available around 50-70 lac is also a bargain.

Nasir sb why I-14, 15 and 16 prices are not moving up with same pace like other sectors of CDA?

I think after the possession of I-15, some solid work on golra underpass and some calm in political uncertainty. these sectors will rise and catch up the CDA developed sectors prices.

17th Avenue will also add up bro

Another update on Margalla road development.

Congratulations !

To investors who have invested along Margalla Road – the new artery of the capital city. This has brought Zone 2 (Sangjani area) closer to city center.

https://youtube.com/shorts/dnaax3hXq0A?feature=share