TopCity-1 1st Smart City

TOP CITY- Islamabad

Pakistan's 1st Smart City in the making, be the part of this Golden Investment Opportunity & Get Best Returns in coming few months. Ideally located on Kashmir Highway & close to New Isb Int Airport.

Plots detail & Current Price range is as under on 14-10-2016,

5 marla @ 17 to 19 Lakh.

10 marla @ 29 to 40 Lakh.

1 kanal @ 40 to 85 Lakh.

4 kanal Farmhouse @ 125 to 135 Lakh.

Please feel free to call 0321-5533374 for further details.

Dear Khalid Javaid,

Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow except Allah but at the moment TOP CITY is best for investment because of cheap and good location.Allah is the best Planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

To answer this questions you need to define the points for a society which is best for investment and risk involved.

I don’t trust view of those people who says DHA and Bahria is solid investment but in case of TOP City they rely on Allah for hopes and chappar phaar returns ;), of course we should always rely on Allah, but, it depends on our Neeyat as well.

Just to clear, title of this post as Top City Islamabad. Top City is not in islamabad and its approved by RDA.

So many threads for top city and not a single one for mumtaz city

Dear Shehzad Ali,

Ur Q is valid but the reason behind is Mumtaz city Has those allotties who want to build their house in said society, very rare people who buy in it for sale/purchase.

However in Top City 90% are investors/dealers & they do sale/purchase on daily basis thats why there are so many threads for top city.

Dear B.R Malik,

You r right that its approved by RDA however if we ca call new airport to New Islamabad Airport then why we can not called the top city as Top City Islamabad ?

5 marla plots in H block Top City are availabale on booking price.

Regards,

Khalid Javaid

0321-5533374

Dear Khalid Jawaid sahab,

What is the price of 5 Marla .... Or do you have 10 Marla plot also ?

I need to buy.

Regards,

Dear Dr. Rasheed,

Don't go to H block because it's very close to Airport boundary and in risky zone.If you like to purchase in TC then go to D or F block and F is still cheap and best location.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Yes Dear good investment for future.

Yes Dear best opportunities in-future Top City.

Dear Dr.Rasheed,

Yes i have 10 marla plots & 5 marla detail is as under,

The pre-launch rate of a 5-marla plot is Rs 1.8 million, which comprises Rs 450,000 in down payment and quarterly installments of Rs 112,500 for 3 years.

Dear Nadeem Ahmed,

There are only 4 blocks are safe at the moment A,B,C&D. All other blocks are still at risk.

@Khalid javaid saab......with due respect sir ..5 MARLA @ 1.8 MILLION..its more than bahria phase 8 rates for 5 Marla semi developed blocks....and also b-17 which is much better developed than this.

There seems nothing genuine progress on ground in these areas you have mentioned..EXCEPT FOR A LUCKY DRAW(LINK ROAD)....

I hope common investors stuck there since years feel some comfort(naturally bestowed on them) and get some relief, BUT as for as society is concerned ,its still sleeping and just rides on lucky draws or innocence of investors....

WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THIS SIR?

Dear Dk,

I am 100% agreed with u however as per ur concern about B-17 am not sure about that.

For Top City i am offering my services just on people's demand.People have their own choice we just guide them through our experience.

I am totally agree with Dk that 1.8 Million is much price for 5marla in TC.

Regards

I am very much confused by the name TOP CITY is there is top on each plot of that society :slight_smile:

Dear Junaid,

Well said & wht abt other societies like Bahria Town ? Is there any shipping yard in this society ?

In TC every plot will convert into a house & every house will have the Top.

Am I right sir ?