TopCity-1 1st Smart City

Junaid Mirza belongs to Commoners sky and here just for taking some MAZAY

Dear Babur,

Nice Comment

Top City 5 marla new booking is available without any own,if any friend needs,can contact me.

Road access issue is resolve now So TC’s good time is begin.

The Road Alignment Plan of Kashmir Highway through Top City & Mumtaz City till New Airport has been issued by NHA.

Dear Khalid Javaid,

Many thanks for share good news regarding TC and MC.

Regards

U R Welcome Nadeem Bhai

Yes is the best place in-future very bride market for investment point of view.

Khalid Bhai my friend also purchased one plot in Top city and he purchased 1 plot before 2 years of 800,000 of 5 Marla and now the worth of his plot is approximately 2 million and i would also recommend you to go for that.

Dear Adeel,

From where 2 years back ur frnd purchased 5 marla plot in TC ? TC launched 5 marla plots 1st time this year.And for ur info till today 5 marla not has the worth of 2 million.

Ur frnds plot would be one kanal or 10 marla.

Good News for TC members.

Http://downloads.nha.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_nhadocs&view=document&layout=detail&cid[]=2154

Dear Khalid Javai,

Many thanks for share a good news.MashAllah meri taraf se TC and MC ka members ko bohat bohat Mubarak.

Regards

Top City 5 Marla Files Are Available For Sale.Paid Amount Is Rs.455000/= Available @ 425000/=

Regards,

Khalid Javaid

0321-5533374

Dear TC members,

Congratulations to all of you,good time has begun.

@Khalid Javaid can you please quote top city each block current rates?

@ Usman sb,

A block 25 to 30 Lac.(10 marla)

B block 35 to 70 Lac.(1 kanal)

C block 35 to 45 Lac.(1 kanal)

D --- 25 to 35 Lac.(10 marla)

E ---- 20 to 25 Lac.(10 marla)

F --- 20 to 25 Lac.(10 marla)

Dear Friends,

Plots required in all blocks,if any member of TC wants to sell his plot please feel free to contact me.

Thanks & Regards,

KJ

0321-5533374

Dear KJ,

What is the price of 1 kanal in F Block?

Dear kj kindly update latest prices for all blocks

@Umair1234 & Yousafzai sb,

I think u all well aware that whts going on other TC discussion thread on this forum please if anyone want to be update feel free to contact me on my cell 0321-5533374 Because i think this forum discussion is only time wasting.