TopCity-1 1st Smart City

Kj i totally agree

Assalam-u-Alaikum,

On the auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Azha I extend my heartiest greetings to all Top City/forum members.

Regards,

Khalid Javaid

Due to slow market its the best time for investment in TopCity-1 @ very reasonable rates, Invest & get best ROI in few months.

Friends !

In TopCity-1 there are so many exciting new products with smart solutions are in pipeline, TC will open so many best/new things/new avenues for the public & its investors/members which have no match/comparison with other societies, TopCity-1 would be the 1st one. So friends be ready for upcoming opportunities.

@Mr.Khan & Amir Murtza,

Sir want to know ur kind opinion on TopCity's upcoming blocks with many new things which surely attracts the investors & to those who want to live in a most advance, smart, peaceful, secure, clean & eco-friendly community.

@Khalid Javaid

But u are here to guide people that are relying on your information as they are going to invest their usually whole life income in such plots.

Hope you get my point.

Khalid sb,

In my personal view, the plans of TC are very good and inspirational.... The question is, how much they will be able to implement on ground... So that is the challenge... I hope they do it on ground and then TC will be a good place to live with very convenient access to Islamabad and close to new international airport, which will turn this area into a commercial/ activity hub in the years to come. One challenge for TC is the approval of revised map, the sooner the get it, the better it would be for the whole project and also the new investors... My few cents....

Regards

@Asif Saeed,

Sir got ur point, from my 1st day,always try to share best available information which collected from different/reliable sources by me on this forum.

Am on this forum just to share my experience/opinion not for business.

@Mr.Khan,

Agreed with you bro. And I think TC management learned so many things from their past,now rectifying & very much serious to implement best available services for their members,everyone feel/see this deference on ground on every passing day InShaAllah.

Rest God Knows Better.

@Khan sb, Approval of revised map is in process,I think TC will get it soon & will launch so many investment opportunities on better grounds.

Islamabad-Rawalpindi Metro bus service will also be connected to the new airport https://goo.gl/1zat2k

TopCity-1 Required Farmhouse & 10 marla/kanal plots in block E&F. For sale pls feel free to call me @ 0321-5533374

Goodevening friends,

My best wishes to all of you.

Good investment options available in TopCity1, further details pls feel free to contact me.

I'm also available for sale/purchase of any property anywhere in Islamabad.

Regards,

Khalid Javaid

0321-5533374

@ Khalid Javaid Good to see you back Sir!

@ Aamir Aslam,

Thank you bro.

Good morning TopCitianz

Hi friends,

We are providing all services to our valuable clients in construction of there homes/commercials in TopCity1, if anyone interested pls feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Khalid Javaid

0321-5533374

@Khalid sab, Haven’t heard of Top City for a while, last I heard the prices were falling. What’s the state right now?

@Ali Kamran sb, you are right, prices were on lower side from last year however from last 2 months there is upward trend & now prices are stable.

Assalam u alaikum,

TopCity1 pair of plots available for sale in block B & C, further details pls feel free to contact me.

Regards,