Where to invest 7 Mn PKR

Sir avoid abdullah city. If your budget is low Rudn is best, Then comes Life residencia.

But if you wany more chaper options, Then Try to prefer Blue world city or mivida.

Regards.

1 Like

JazakAllah, thanks for your guidance

1 Like

RDA

I’ll Tell You The Most Coveted High End Real Estate Investment Opportunities . Where You Can Invest In Your Future Today With Confidence. Find The Top Notch Location For Your Investment And Secure Your Investment With Us. This Is Ultimate Path Of Quality Investment To Earn More Profit
Contact No. +923176704941

So far the best place to invest nowadays is Blue world city in Islamabad

1 Like

Talking about Karachi. The two upcoming commercial projects I like in this range are Anaya Residency & Shopping Centre and Saddar Cooperative Market. Both of these projects are in two of the city’s busiest hubs and enjoy a central location. Plus, these projects are approved by concerned authorities.

in lahore you will find several projects on Raiwind roadand even close to the centre of the city. you have dream housing, central park townhouses, jinnah square, tower 18, icon homes etc.

Hi, with PKR 7 million, you can either invest in plots or vertical developments. If you are looking for investment options in Lahore, you will most likely be able to find a suitable property in Icon Valley Phase 2, Amanah Noor Residence, and Jinnah Square Residential Apartment. All of these projects have been launched by known builders, so they are relatively secure.

Meanwhile, if you are looking to buy property in Islamabad, you may want to check out Nova City and Al Rafi Heights.

Good luck!

Amazing offer for u
RDA Approved Project Gray Structure Complete,
Semi Furnished Shop, Cooperate Office Shop Available
Completion Time 1 year
Installment Plan 1.5 year (Monthly, Quarterly )
3 Lift, Accelerators,
For more details contact me on

Learn trading

Hello!

I have heard some really good reviews about Grande Palladium, which is a mixed-use project. In this budget, you can easily buy a shop or a studio apartment in this project. A friend of mine is also planning to invest in this particular project because he is fond of Bahria Town Islamabad and knows that this particular gated community in the twin cities has great ROI potential. Plus, projects like Grande Palladium are secure investment opportunities.

Psx

Flash Appeal

It is emergency situation that need your and my help. Plz spread the word and contribute in relief efforts.

Oh

ملک سیلاب میں ڈوب رہا تھا اور فضلو کا بیٹا سرکاری مجرے سے لطف اندوز ہو رہا تھا۔۔۔۔

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid025QnUqr6HCr36aL2CZMZfvQKBxhgiWP7XQ77juuDfk2t4hYJvQsqMTr5QPGHcpcUDl&id=100012609973073

yes, in Lahore many options for details whats app 03221117111

yes, there are many good options .

As an AI language model, I cannot provide specific financial advice or investment recommendations. However, generally, the best time to invest in any real estate project, including Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Multan, depends on various factors such as market trends, economic conditions, and your financial goals.

You may want to consider conducting thorough research on the DHA Multan project, its location, amenities, and future prospects. Additionally, it’s advisable to consult with a reputable financial advisor or real estate professional who can provide you with valuable insights and guide you through the investment process. It’s crucial to make informed decisions based on your risk tolerance, investment horizon, and financial circumstances to achieve your investment objectives.
for more information:-
+923058488866