Which DHA project is best for investment right now?

Hi,
I would like to know which DHA is the best for investment in the medium term? Can the experts set the order right for me and many others looking for authentic investment advise?

DHA Lahore Phase 7
DHA Quetta
DHA Multan
DHA Gujranwala
DHA Peshawar
DHA Bahawalpur

As per my 2 cents, DHA Rahber Lahore ( DHA-11), block-4 will surpass all enlisted.

Long undermentioned/neglected market of FSD going to see 2 of the biggest launches of FSD History

DHA - FSD (coming soon)

FSD Smart City (coming soon)

1 Like

DHAs have seen price hike in short term, now price are constant where house are being constructed and corrected where no population.

I have written on another thread that this is not the time for short-term investment in DHA. If you can wait and hold for 5+ years, only then enter now.

1 Like

Dear Islo please share the link of the thread.
Thanks,

please share the link of that thread.

Here is link to my post on “Best Investments for 2022” thread:

1 Like

As an AI language model, I cannot provide specific financial advice or investment recommendations. However, generally, the best time to invest in any real estate project, including Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Multan, depends on various factors such as market trends, economic conditions, and your financial goals.

You may want to consider conducting thorough research on the DHA Multan project, its location, amenities, and future prospects. Additionally, it’s advisable to consult with a reputable financial advisor or real estate professional who can provide you with valuable insights and guide you through the investment process. It’s crucial to make informed decisions based on your risk tolerance, investment horizon, and financial circumstances to achieve your investment objectives.
Al-Atta Builder & Realtors
Rao Aqib Junaid(C.E.O)
for more info:

What about DHA Quetta? It the most active DHA right now in terms of new launches and ballots. I have also been informed that pace of development work is also good there, and incentives are also being offered to increase transaction and construction activity.

Please throw some light on DHA Quetta and its prospects for medium term investment