Islamabad: Future Development Holdings (Pvt) Ltd recently announced the Capital Smart City management’s decision to extend its payment plan timeframe by 6 months for all new bookings, according to a news source. As per the publication, this development comes among several incentive announcements made by the company with a view to facilitate its clients during the going pandemic situation.
Other offers announced by the housing society include:
- The payment plan for new bookings now spans 3.5 years instead of 3 years.
- In case of 50% down payment, the discount is now 6% instead of 5%.
- In case of full payment, the discount is now 12% instead of the previous 10%.
- In case a member pays 6 due instalments, they get 3% discount on the full price of the property.
- In case a member pays 6 instalments in advance, they get 6% discount on the full price of the property.
- If a new booking is made with 20% down payment, you can select the location for your plot or villa on the map, at the time of balloting. This has been reduced from the previous requirement of 40% down payment.
- A client booking 3 or more units will only have to pay Membership Fees for 1 unit only.
- 10% discount has also been announced on instalments. This amount will be adjusted against the next instalment. Members can only avail the discount for 3 instalments.
The offer is valid between April 6 and April 30. The bookings and payments can be forwarded to Capital Smart City’s online Customer Support Centre available on the housing society’s website.