Lahore: EREB Global – a real estate acquisition portal backed by Emerging Markets Property Group (EMPG), which is the parent company of Zameen.com – is offering Turkish Citizenship to Pakistanis through the purchase of property in the historic country.
EREB Global is a well-established brand with site offices in Turkey and United Arab Emirates (UAE). The company provides people a secure platform to get Turkish citizenship by investing in one or more properties in the country. The process comes with great investment prospects as – due to existing demand – value of real estate in Turkey is expected to continue increasing in the years to come.
Here’s how EREB can help you with the twofer:
A step-by-step guide to EREB Global’s Turkish Citizenship
- Visit the official website of EREB Global here: https://www.erebglobal.com/
- Fill out the attached form and expert professionals will reach out to you and explain the process
- Once you decide to apply for citizenship, EREB’s people can pick you from the airport and give you an exclusive consultancy session at the EREB’s headquarters in Istanbul
- You can visit your preferred city in Turkey and choose from hundreds of real estate options
- The company will also help you process your tax code and opening your account in a Turkish bank
- An experienced lawyer will walk you through the dedicated immigration consultancy session to facilitate your citizenship application
Due to its rich history, diverse culture, beautiful climate and amazing topography, many foreigners from different nations have claimed their Turkish citizenship by choosing a desirable piece of real estate.
Knight Frank, an international property consultant, couldn’t ignore the constant demand for Turkish homes that has been trending for a couple of years now. As per Knight Frank’s report shared in March 2021, Turkey was the world’s best country in terms of annual price growth seen for houses in Q4 2020. This suggests that buying real estate in Turkey and getting the citizenship in exchange would be an optimal investment move to make right now.
Moreover, with all the interest and attention focused on Turkey, this trend is likely to continue for a while. In other words, if you opt for Turkish Citizenship by investing in its real estate sector, you are in for a great investment. Let us know if you need more information about the initiative; you can reach us by filling this form.
For more information and updates, stay tuned!