Lahore: The Lahore Central Business District Development Authority (LCBDDA) has announced the grand open auction of 7 commercial plots on a 5-year payment plan in Lahore’s first Downtown at Central Business District (CBD), according to news sources.
Read: PM Imran briefed on Central Business District project
As per the details, the authority has introduced the first planned Downtown on Main Boulevard, Gulberg. It is an excellent opportunity for businesses to get premium mixed-use commercial plots on a ‘buy to build basis’ through open auction. For businesses, it is once in a lifetime opportunity to construct mixed-use complexes, digital hubs, ultra-high-rise signature towers, financial towers, or any other business centre. According to the details, the inventory includes commercial plots in different plot cuts including 10, 12, & 14 kanals.
Read: Lahore to get its first modern downtown soon
The salient features of the plots include:
- 10% payment within 45 days of bid acceptance letter while the remaining amount will be paid in 5 years
- 5% discount on full advance payment within 1 year
- Megaproject in the country with a focus on green sustainability
- High-rise development with favourable bylaws
- One window operation with a team of dedicated professionals to facilitate bidders