DHA and Clifton are two of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in the City of Lights. They come in the jurisdiction of the Cantonment Board Clifton (CBC). Both of these societies offer top-notch living facilities to their residents. One of the biggest benefits of living in Clifton and Defence is that you can easily report any issue you may be facing in your area to the Cantonment Board Clifton (CBC) using different means, according to your convenience. So, if you want to learn how to lodge a complaint with CBC, Karachi, and the appropriate channels you can use to do so, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we’ll talk about all the channels through which you can register a complaint with the Cantonment Board Clifton including the newly-launched CBCare App.
Step-By-Step Process to Lodge a Complaint with CBC, Karachi
Here are some different ways to report an issue to CBC, Karachi, right from the comfort of your home.
Via CBCare App
Making use of cutting-edge technologies, the Military Lands and Cantonments Department has recently introduced the Cantonment Board Citizens Assistance and Rapid Execution (CBCARE) System in all cantonment areas of Pakistan.
It’s an advanced electronic system available in the form of a mobile application. This app serves as an important communication channel between the general public and the CBC authorities.
Living in Clifton and DHA, you can easily make use of this app to lodge a complaint with CBC, Karachi. There are certain steps you need to follow to notify the authorities about an issue through this channel. So, here’s how to register a complaint using CBCare App.
- First of all, you need to download the app from either Google PlayStore or Apple’s App Store, depending on your phone’s operating system.
- The next step is to make an account on CBCare App. To do so, you need to fill up a few simple details including your mobile number, full name as per your CNIC, and select your desired cantonment area.
- A 6-digit SMS verification code will be sent to your mobile number.
- After verification, you’ll open the app and see the following screen.
- After clicking on the ‘complaints’ option, you’ll see a screen with different blank fields.
- There you have to type in the title of your complaint and its description in the respective fields.
- You’ll also get an option to attach single or multiple images, if there are any, related to your complaint. This is one of the most convenient ways to report an issue to CBC, Karachi.
- Once you have submitted your complaint, you’ll receive a text message confirming your submission with a unique complaint ID.
- Your reported issue may be resolved within a week’s time if there are not any further complications.
- One of the biggest pros of using CBCare App is that you can lodge a complaint through it round-the-clock with a few taps on your mobile screen.
- Once your complaint is resolved, you’ll get a text message notification regarding it. This is how to register a complaint using CBCare App. The introduction of this app has signficantly increased the effectiveness of the CBC complaint registration process.
Via Telephone Helpline
Cantonment Board Clifton also offers its residents to report an issue on call. Here’s how to register a complaint with CBC, Karachi through their telephone helpline number.
CBC Helpline Number: 111-800-900
- Dial the CBC Helpline number from your landline phone. If you’re dialing in from your cell phone, don’t forget to add ‘021’ before the number.
- Their helpline is usually available during office hours.
- Once you’re connected, you’ll be assisted by an operator, who will listen to your complaint and let you know about the further procedure.
- They may ask you for your phone number and your full name as well as your complete address to further process your complaint.
- As a follow-up, you may also get an SMS notification confirming the registration of your complaint including a unique ID to track it.
Writing an email is also among the most convenient ways to report an issue to CBC, Karachi. The process is very simple, elaborated in a few steps below:
- The email address where you need to send all your complaint emails is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When emailing your complaint to CBC, make sure you’re getting its title right. Mention the issue specifically in your email title to urge the authorities to take prompt actions to resolve it.
- After you submit your complaint, you may get a follow-up email or text notification to give you an idea of your complaint status. This makes the CBC complaint registration process even more effective.
- You can always call the above-mentioned CBC helpline number to inquire about the status of your complaint or any other related issue. This is how to lodge a complaint with CBC, Karachi through an email.
Issues You Can Report to Cantonment Board Clifton (CBC)
Some of the most common issues you can report to Cantonment Board Clifton (CBC) using the aforementioned mediums.
- Hygiene of Local Food Outlets
- Issues Related to Tax Collection
- Shortage of Water Supply
- Flickering or Out-of-order Street Lights
- Report an Encroachment
- Road Maintenance
- Fumigation for Pests in the Area
- Irregularities Related to Solid Waste Management
- Issues with the Water Drainage System
Locations of CBC Karachi Offices
The head office of CBC, Karachi is in DHA Phase 6. There is also a customer facilitation centre of CBC located in DHA Phase 4. The detailed addresses of both of these offices have been listed as under:
CBC Karachi Head Office Address: Near Football Ground, Khayaban-e-Rahat, DHA Phase 6
CBC Facilitation Centre: Nisar Shaheed Park Road, DHA Phase 4
Note: As a resident of Clifton and Defence, you can also visit one of these CBC offices to submit a physical application regarding any of the issues you’re facing in your area.
CBC Karachi Office Timings
CBC offices remain operational from 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday. However, the head office remains open on Saturday as well.
This brings us to the end of our detailed, step-by-step guide on how to register a complaint with CBC, Karachi. We hope it has given you all the key information in this regard. In case, you have any questions or feedback related to our piece, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We’ll try to respond to your emails as soon as possible.
If you want to compare property options in both of these neighbourhoods before investing, you can take a look at our comprehensive piece on Clifton vs. DHA, Karachi.
For more informative lifestyle guides and property pieces, keep reading Zameen Blogs. Subscribe to our e-newsletter and never miss out on any updates from our blog section.