Did you know that those eligible for financial assistance can carry out their Ehsaas Program CNIC check online from the comfort of their homes without any hassle?
Launched in March 2019, Ehsaas Program is one of the most widely commended social safety and poverty alleviation initiatives introduced by the Government of Pakistan. This flagship welfare plan has been designed to extend help to the members of lower-income families across the country. There are presently over a hundred programs running under the umbrella of Ehsaas, the most prominent of which include Ehsaas Kafalat, Ehsaas Nashonuma, and Ehsaas Rashan Riayat.
Since there is quite a lot of misinformation available online, we have outlined the official procedure for Ehsaas Program online registration to help out those in need of aid. It is also important to note that the entire system has been digitised to enhance transparency and efficiency, allowing people to conduct an Ehsaas Program CNIC check with a few taps on their smartphone screens.
Disclaimer: Earlier this year, Ehsaas Program was rebranded as Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
Ehsas Program 2022 Eligibility
Ehsaas Program has been created to assist members of underprivileged communities. Therefore, those government employees, their spouses, those who own a car, and people who frequently travel overseas are not eligible for this welfare program.
Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online 2023
The Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division has launched an 8171 Web Portal that allows people to carry out the Ehsaas Program CNIC number check in less than two minutes. Here is what you need to do:
- Visit the Ehsaas Program 8171 Web Portal
- Click on the ‘Learn About Eligibility’ tab
- Enter your form number or CNIC number
- Add your mobile number to the relevant field
- Type the verification code appearing on your screen
- Click the green button at the bottom of the page and find out whether you are eligible for the Ehsaas Program 2023.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program CNIC Check via SMS
Alternatively, you can conduct your Ehsaas Kafalat Program CNIC check via SMS. Here’s how:
- Send your 13-digit CNIC number to 8171 via text message
- Undergo a short verification process and receive one of the following replies:
- Decline: You are not eligible for Ehsaas Program
- Wait for a payment notification: You are eligible for the program but will be notified later.
- Contact your district administration office: You are required to visit the local Ehsaas office in person.
Once registered, you can visit your nearest Ehsaas Program registration centre to receive money. You can also withdraw the amount through ATM if you are already a bank account holder.
Moreover, it is pertinent to note that beneficiaries of Ehsaas Kafalat are automatically registered for other relevant programs, such as Ehsaas Amdan.
This brings us to the end of our guide on how to carry out the Ehsaas Program CNIC check online. If you want to learn more about this initiative, please make sure to check out our blogs on Koi Bhooka Na Soye Program, Ehsaas Education Stipends and Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
Stay connected to Zameen Blog – the best real estate blog in Pakistan – for more information on the latest government initiatives. You can also reach out to us at email@example.com. Last but not least, don’t forget to visit and like our Facebook page to stay up-to-date about the latest trends in the property market.