IN THIS POST:
– About Sunway Lagoon, Karachi
– Location of the Park
– Sunway Lagoon Rides
– Sunway Lagoon Facilities
– How to Make a Reservation?
– Sunway Lagoon Tickets
– Sunway Lagoon Timings
– Contact Details
Want to head out for a picnic with the family or friends? Sunway Lagoon, Karachi, should be your destination of choice. Check out all of the details about the park below to plan your trip.
About Sunway Lagoon, Karachi
Built on nearly 42 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, with plenty of greenery and covered areas for you to get some shade from the burning sun, Sunway Lagoon is a water park in Karachi with more than 25 thrilling rides and 10+ pools on its premises. Offering fun for the whole family with rides catering to all ages, Sunway Lagoon Water Park uses imported filtration systems to keep its water clean, clear, and free of impurities so that you can enjoy yourself to the maximum.
Location of Sunway Lagoon Water Park
Sunway Lagoon’s location places it about ten minutes’ away from Gharo on the N-5 National Highway, making it about an hour’s drive away from the Jinnah International Airport. The fairly remote location allows the park to provide a clean and green atmosphere for your family picnic.
Rides at Sunway Lagoon
Sunway Lagoon offers an amazing combination of water rides as well as swimming pools.
The water slides at Sunway Lagoon include:
- Fly By – A double raft slide that takes some crazy turns through its tunnels.
- Multi Slides – A set of slides where you can race against your friends to see who reaches the bottom first
- Rafting Slides – An array of twisting, turning, and crazy slides that’ll take you on a unique adventure in a raft.
- Flying Carpet – Get in an inflatable boat and fly up, up, and away on this steep uphill design.
- Cobra – Don’t let the fear of snakes keep you from trying out this snake-themed slide.
- Free Fall – Hold your breath as you shoot down to the water below on these straight slides.
- Space Bowl – Take a whirling journey in this giant water bowl that drops you down from its centre into the pool below.
Here are some of the swimming pools inside the park:
- Ocean Lagoon – One of the largest wave pools in Pakistan, capable of making 24 different types of waves, with 10 different waves in an hour.
- Kidz Mania – A pool for children with slides, rain showers, and water activities.
- Wet N’ Wild Dance Floor – A section of the park where you can dance to the tunes along with water jets that spray water into the air.
- Ladies’ Pool – The park also has a separate pool for females with its own set of slides and rides.
Sunway Lagoon’s Facilities
Some of the facilities at Sunway Lagoon, Karachi, are:
- A wide range of water rides
- Lockers available on rent
- Covered food court with seating area
- Group reservation facility
- Park’s own mosque for prayers
- Parking area for guests
How to Make a Reservation for Groups?
From private parties to corporate picnics and school trips, Sunway Lagoon has a professional team who can make your visit perfect for all events. Submit all of the details in this reservation form and a representative from the park will get in touch with you shortly. The park also offers a discount rate for student groups with a minimum of 40 students but all students must have ID Cards or uniforms to enter the premises.
Sunway Lagoon Tickets
The Sunway Lagoon ticket prices are:
- Adults: PKR 1,200
- Children (above 3 years of age): PKR 1,200
- Children under the age of 3: Free admission into the park.
- Student Groups (minimum of 40 students): PKR 600 per student
- Locker Charges: PKR 100 per locker with PKR 1,000 refundable deposit
You can easily book the tickets online via the official website. The e-ticketing service is only for reservations which must be printed and shown at the ticket counter at the park to obtain the original entry tickets. You can also reserve your lockers online in a similar manner.
Timings of the Park
Sunway Lagoon Water Park is open every day from 10 am to 5 pm. Please note that Saturday is reserved for families and student groups will only be reserved between Monday to Friday.
Sunway Lagoon’s Contact Details
Official Contact Number for Sunway Lagoon: 0316-2288282, 0314-2100043, 0313-0344222
Email Address: email@example.com
Please avoid calling between 1 pm to 2 pm as this is the designated lunch hour for the staff.
Now you know all about Sunway Lagoon, Karachi, to plan the perfect outing with your family or friends. You can also check out other water parks in Karachi for your trip. We’ve also covered a detailed post on The Great Fiesta Water Park, Karachi, for your ease. You can also consider Wild Venture Water Park and Resort or Paradise Island Water Park among your options.
*[All of the images for this post have been sourced from the Official Website of Sunway Lagoon]