Investors of Bahria Enclave II have been confused about the status of the locality for a while, as it has no defined location and hasn’t shown any progress. We have learnt from a source that the land meant to be allocated for Bahria Enclave II has become a bone of contention between Bahria Town and the Forest Department of Punjab. Seemingly, this is the reason why Bahria Town offered a file merging option to Enclave II investors.
The developer has recently opened bookings in Sector P in Bahria Enclave I and has announced 100% merging of Enclave II files in the sector. What I mean by 100% merging is that files will be merged at their original value, not at the market value, which is pretty low as of now.
Once again, Bahria Town is selling plot files in Sector P through its registered agents. The development features residential plots of 5 marlas, 8 marlas and 10 marlas. The payment plan for each plot size, as shared by a registered agent, is as follows:
|Size||Down Payment||Total||Instalment plan|
|5 Marla||PKR 700,000||PKR 2,650,000||1.5 years|
|8 Marla||PKR 1,000,000||PKR 4,200,000||1.5 years|
|10 Marla||PKR 1,300,000||PKR 6,250,000||1.5 years|
So those who have invested in Enclave II and now wish to merge their files to this project need to book a plot in Sector P. This way, their Enclave II files will be merged in the payment plan later on.
Why should you consider merging your file?
Honestly, what else can you do? Do you have the holding power to wait and see Bahria Enclave II become a reality? Please note that the rates of property files in the locality are already in the negative and the 100% merging option in Enclave I seems to be a promising idea. But then again, you will have to spend some extra money for booking a plot in Sector P and will also have to wait until balloting in the sector.
Bahria Enclave II’s future is uncertain. So those having a spare amount to book a plot in Sector P must exercise the merging option to avoid any problems in future. However, to categorically state that Enclave II has no future before Bahria Town’s official version on the issue would be unfair.
If you are interested in investing in Enclave I and do not have any stake in Enclave II, you can still follow the normal course of booking. The merging option will most likely increase sale-purchase activity in Bahria Enclave I, possibly leading to a price hike in the locality.
What are your views on the merging option? Please use the comments section below to have a conversation with me regarding this.
I wish all the investors who put their hard-earned money at stake the very best of luck. Stay blessed, people!