Faisalabad: The Municipal Corporation of Faisalabad has issued PKR 140 million for 57 uplift schemes, including construction of roads and streets in union councils, according to a news report. Mayor Faisalabad Muhammad Razzaq Malik has approved the funds.
According to Chief Officer Municipal Corporation Zubair Hussain, the work on these uplift schemes will begin by the month’s end. The funds have been divided between the Union Councils (UCs) as follow:
- UCs 150 and 130 have been granted PKR 5 million each.
- UC 109 has been given PKR 5.4 million.
- UC 136 has been given PKR 8 million.
- UC 13 has been given PKR 7 million.
- UC 78 received PKR 6.2 million.
- UC 34 received PKR 5.5 million.
- UC 33 received PKR 3.9 million.
- UCs 16 and 17 received PKR 4 million each.
- UCs 20, 47, 138, 142, 71, and 113 received PKR 2.5 million each.
PKR 6 million has been dedicated for Main Bazaar Bawa Chak’s construction, while the remaining UCs will also get between PKR 600,000 and PKR 2 million each.