DHA Phase VIII, one of the latest phases of DHA Karachi, is one of the poshest neighbourhoods of the city. With much of the development work in progress, the area boasts modern infrastructure and top-notch amenities. It is home to Creek Vista Apartments, which is a prominent high-rise project. Another development that is going to add great value to the real estate market of DHA Phase VIII is Emaar Crescent Bay.
The project, as its name suggests, is being headed by Emaar Properties, a UAE-based real estate company. On its website, Crescent Bay promises “to set a new benchmark for the city’s elite to live, work, play and shop” and aims “to become the most desirable and talked about address in Karachi.”
More About Emaar Crescent Bay
After the success of Canyon Views in Islamabad, Emaar is working on ‘Crescent Bay,’ which aims to take beachfront living in Karachi to a whole new level. Laid across three crescent shaped bays, it is based on a series of high-rise and mid-rise residential as well as commercial towers. Emaar Crescent Bay will offer up to 4000 property units including penthouses, residential apartments, retail units and luxury apartment complexes. Moreover, the project will also feature various club houses, mosques and various leisure complexes to facilitate the residents.
Residential Towers of Crescent Bay
Crescent Bay features three types of residential buildings known as Coral, Reef and Pearl Towers. There are going to be two Coral Towers, three Reef Towers as well as three Pearl Towers.
Currently the two buildings of Coral Towers are ready to move in, on the other hand the construction work at Reef and Pearl Towers is rapidly progressing. Some of the features that are going to be offered by these residential towers at Emaar Crescent Bay are:
- High ceilings in all rooms
- High quality finishes throughout the living space
- Built in wardrobes in each bedroom
- Designer kitchen with modern fittings (Marble kitchen bench top Imported stainless-steel sink with mixer tap)
- Ceramic floor tiles and skirting
- Master bathroom with tempered glass shower compartment and a bathtub with double vanities
- High quality imported sanitary fixtures and fittings
- Three high speed elevators for each tower and one lift for service/cargo
- Ample car parking space
- CCTV security camera installed all across the building
- Entry phone system (Intercom)
- Availability of high speed internet connection
- Mail box for each apartment
- Fire protection system for every floor and car park with emergency exits
- Maintenance Services (Facility management including the cleaning of premises by the janitorial staff)
Amenities at Emaar Crescent Bay
Crescent Bay features masterfully designed apartments that offer panoramic views of the sea. Spanning over 108 acre (440,000 square metre), this upscale mixed-use beachfront development is one of the biggest real estate projects in Pakistan. All set to be recognised among the most sought-after residential communities in Karachi, the project provides its residents with world-class amenities, some of which are listed below.
- Spectacular views of the seashore
- Sports facilities and jogging tracks
- Urban open spaces including promenade, parks and plazas
- Beautifully carved park walkways
- Access to five-star hotel, retail area and mosque
- Retail area includes leisure activities, restaurants and convenience stores
- Access to private and common beaches
- Car drop off areas at entrances
Properties Available at Emaar Crescent Bay
The flats available for sale in Emaar Crescent Bay in DHA VIII Karachi are based on 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms. A 1-bedroom residential apartment at Crescent Bay is available for around PKR 3 crore. Similarly, a 2-bedroom flat will cost somewhere between 3.5 crore and 4.6 crore.
The price range of a 3-bedroom luxury flat for sale in Emaar Crescent Bay starts from PKR 4.5 crore and goes over PKR 6 crore. Another option is a 4-bedroom luxury apartment, the cost of which is around PKR 7 crore.
Location of Emaar Crescent Bay
Crescent Bay is found in Zone D of DHA Phase VIII. The project enjoys a serene location as well as proximity to the DHA Golf Club. This ultramodern beachfront community is directly linked to the Abdul Sattar Edhi Avenue, formerly known as Sea View Road, which conveniently connects you to the rest of the phases in DHA. Do Darya, which is an uber-famous place to hang out in Karachi, is also at a few minutes’ drive from Emaar Crescent Bay.
Crescent Bay is a project of Emaar Pakistan, which is the subsidiary Emaar Properties, which is best known for the construction of Downtown Dubai, including the iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Emaar Group of Companies operates in Pakistan, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq, Turkey, Syria and India.
Contact Details of Developers
Here are the contact details of Emaar Pakistan – the developers behind Crescent Bay in Karachi.
For Pakistani Customers: 0800-36227
For International Customers: 051 2098311
For Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Existing Customers: email@example.com
Now that you have all the latest information about Emaar Crescent Bay, which is nearing completion, are you planning to move to this ultramodern beachfront community in Karachi? Share your thoughts about this ground-breaking project by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.To keep a track of more of our interesting real estate pieces, subscribe to our newsletter or head over to Zameen Blog, Pakistan’s best property blog.
*Images sourced from Emaar Crescent Bay’s official website.