Lahore: The Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) Punjab has approved five development schemes for several sectors with a cost estimate of PKR 2.609 billion, according to a news report published on March 10.
The said development schemes were approved in the 26th meeting of PDWP (Punjab) for the current fiscal year, presided over by Planning & Development (P&D) Board Chairman Abdullah Khan Sumbal.
These schemes include:
- Constriction of training laboratory at Punjab Forensic Science Agency (Revised)
- Construction of flyover at Jhal Road Railway Crossing to Sahiwal City(Revised)
- Construction of overhead bridge on GT Road at Aziz Cross Gujranwala (Revised PC-II)
- Establishment of Directorate of Asset Management (Revised)
- The integrated master plan of Cholistan (PC-II)
The cost of these projects is estimated to be PKR 1.532 billion, PKR 741.544 million, PKR 191.821 million, PKR 101.703 million, and PKR 42.110 million respectively.