Whether you’re planning to buy a home or an investment property, the real estate market of Karachi offers you a plethora of investment options, which can easily leave you indecisive.
This is why to help you narrow down your choices, we regularly come up with informative property investment guides backed by the user behaviour on Zameen.com.
So, this time we have decided to use our data-backed findings to write a detailed property analysis on Gulistan-e-Jauhar vs. Scheme 33, Karachi. It’s going to be a head-to-head comparison between the two very famous neighbourhoods in Karachi.
Through this post, we intend to educate our readers about the top-trending sub-districts of both of these neighbourhoods. We’ll also discuss the available investment options in them and compare the average property prices.
So, let’s get the ultimate real estate debate started!
Facilities in Gulistan-e-Jauhar Vs. Scheme 33
Upon comparing them side by side, we realise how different these neighbourhoods are from each other in many aspects. However, the biggest difference is that Gulistan-e-Jauhar is a fully developed locality whereas Scheme 33 is an under-developing society.
One thing that is common among them is that both of these neighbourhoods are equipped with all the necessary living features. This is what makes them outshine many other housing societies available in the real estate market of Karachi.
So, let’s take a look at some of the notable amenities and facilities in Scheme 33 and Gulistan-e-Jauhar one by one.
Facilities in Gulistan-e-Jauhar
Located in the heart of Karachi, properties for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar come with many important living facilities and amenities. The neighbourhood is linked with many important expressways like Rashid Minhas Road, and University Road. The area also falls in proximity to Karsaz Road and Shahrah-e-Faisal, one of the city’s business hubs.
Homebuyers in Karachi prefer investing in Gulistan-e-Jauhar due to the presence of many popular educational institutions where their young ones can acquire quality education. The University of Karachi, NEDUET, SSUET, and Bahria University are a few fine examples in this regard.
Popular shopping centres like Millennium Mall, Samama Shopping Mall are also found in Gulistan-e-Jauhar. Medical facilities like Dar-ul-Sehat are also an important landmark of the neighbourhood. All the noteworthy features of the neighbourhood have been summarised and listed as under:
- Affordable residential area mostly featuring apartment complexes
- A 15-min drive from Jinnah International Airport
- Connected with major arteries of the city
- Linked with all major public transportation routes in Karachi
- Availability of all basic utilities and ride-hailing services
- Dotted with public parks and fitness centres
- Enjoys easy access to major schools, colleges, and universities
- Home to many popular eateries and fancy restaurants
- State-of-the-art healthcare facilities with 24/7 emergencies and OPDs
Facilities in Scheme 33
People who are interested in investing in Scheme 33 will come across many low-cost housing options. The affordability factor is one of the biggest features that you should consider when looking for properties for sale in Scheme 33. As discussed, it is a vast neighbourhood based on dozens of sectors.
The housing societies found within the developed part of Scheme 33 are equipped with all the necessary neighbourhood amenities. This part of the city also enjoys easy access to intercity travel due to proximity to road links like Northern Bypass and M9 Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway.
Living in Scheme 33 you can easily access some of Karachi’s top educational facilities like the University of Karachi, and NED University. This is one of the main features of the neighbourhood that attract homebuyers in Karachi.
To help you develop a better understanding of the key living facilities available in this locality, we have prepared a list of them. Have a look:
- Offers a tranquil environment, mostly located in the suburbs of the city
- Connected with some major routes of Karachi
- In proximity to popular educational facilities
- Housing societies equipped with neighbourhood amenities
- Easy access to key educational facilities
- Availability of all basic utilities in the developed sectors
- Accessibility to public transportation and ride-hailing services
- Healthcare centres with 24/7 medical assistance
After closely analysing all the noteworthy living facilities, we’ll compare the average property prices and the top sub-districts to invest in both neighbourhoods.
So, buckle up for our data-backed comparisons on property investment options in Gulistan-e-Jauhar vs. Scheme 33!
Average Property Prices in Gulistan-e-Jauhar Vs. Scheme 33, Karachi
Let’s start by taking a look at the average property prices in Gulistan-e-Jauhar and Scheme 33. The above-given tabular data is for your reference if you’re looking for properties for sale in Karachi in one of these neighbourhoods.
Now, we’re going to discuss the aforementioned property prices one by one.
Flats for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar come in three types, the average rates of which are discussed below:
- To invest in 1-bedroom flats for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, an average budget of PKR 22 lakh is required. It is the most affordable investment option among properties for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar.
- Similarly, mid-sized apartments like 2-bedroom flats for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar come with an average price tag of PKR 63 lakh.
- For larger families, 3-bedroom flats for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar are ideal that have an average cost of PKR 1.2 crore.
For those browsing through properties for sale in Karachi, Gulistan-e-Jauhar is one of the ideal neighbourhoods to look for investment options. It has a variety of plots up for sale. Take a look:
- Small-sized plots for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, spanning 120-130 sq yds, are averaged at PKR 1.5 crore. This is the most affordable option in the area available to someone looking for plots for sale in Karachi.
- You can get 240-250 sq yds plots for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar for an average cost of PKR 2.25 crore
- To own one of the 490-500 sq yd plots for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, an average investment of PKR 3.7 crore is required.
- Larger plots spanning 990-1000 sq yds in the area have an asking price of PKR 14.6 crore on average. It is the most expensive option in terms of property investment in Gulistan-e-Jauhar.
Now, we have come to a part that may interest people looking for houses for sale in Karachi. We’re about to discuss houses for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar. Here we go!
- You can invest in a small 120-130 sq yd house at an average price of PKR 1.75 crore
- Meanwhile, 240-250 sq yd houses for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar cost PKR 3.5 crore on average.
- Larger houses spanning 490-500 sq yd are on sale the area with an average asking price of PKR 8.8 crore
Further, we’ll explore different options available in properties for sale in Scheme 33. As discussed, the neighbourhood is popular for its affordable property options. So, first of all, we’ll take a look at flats for sale in Scheme 33 to assist apartment buyers in the city.
- As per user data collected from Zameen.com, 1-bedroom flats for sale in Scheme 33 have an average cost of PKR PKR 27 lakh.
- Meanwhile, as an apartment buyer, you may have to set aside a budget of PKR 53 lakh on average, if you’re interested in 2-bedroom flats for sale in Scheme 33.
- On the other hand, 3-bedroom flats for sale in Scheme 33 come with an average price tag of PKR 89 lakh.
Property investors in this part of the city may come across a wide variety of opportunities in the form of plots for sale in Scheme 33. So, let’s briefly discuss the average prices of the available options.
- Small-sized properties in the neighbourhood such as 120-130 sq yd plots for sale have an average cost of PKR 24 lakh.
- To invest in a 240-250 sq yd plot, you may have to set aside a budget of PKR 1 crore on average.
- The average cost of buying one of the 490-500 sq yd plots for sale in Scheme 33 is PKR 3.8 crore.
- If you’re looking to build a large home for yourself, then you can invest in 990-1000 sq yds plots in Scheme 33. The investment may cost you PKR 8.6 crore according to Zameen.com’s user-data denoted in the table above.
We’ll now discuss the average property prices for houses for sale in Scheme 33. So, let’s begin!
- Smaller property options like 120-130 sq yds houses for sale in Scheme 33 have an average cost of PKR 1.4 crore.
- On the contrary, to buy a mid-sized residential unit you can appropriately look for a 240-250 sq yds house for sale in the area, the price of which hovers around PKR 2.6 crore.
These were average property prices in both neighbourhoods. In the next section of our blog, we’ll explore the best areas for property investment in Scheme 33 and Gulistan-e-Jauhar.
Best Areas for Property Investment in Gulistan-e-Jauhar Vs. Scheme 33, Karachi
Here we’ll explore the top areas in the neighbourhoods offering different types of options to people interested in property investment in Scheme 33 and Gulistan-e-Jauhar.
For your reference, we are going to represent the data in tabular forms for all the available property types. This data will include the top-performing areas for the given property types and their average prices.
Want to buy an apartment in Gulistan-e-Jauhar? Consider looking in the following blocks:
|Area||1-Bedroom Flats (PKR)||2-Bedroom Flats (PKR)||3-Bedroom Flats (PKR)|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 4||1,788,000||N/A||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 14||3,149,000||6,201,000||10,549,000|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 18||1,922,000||N/A||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 13||2,179,000||6,264,000||10,401,000|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 9||1,733,000||N/A||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 3A||N/A||8,136,000||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 12||N/A||6,273,000||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 20||N/A||3,784,000||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 11||N/A||N/A||9,726,000|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 15||N/A||N/A||12,485,000|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 17||N/A||N/A||8,863,000|
According to the above-given data, Block 13 and 14 are the only two blocks with all types of apartments for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar. The rest of the areas offer one or two property options in this regard. So, when it comes to flats for sale in Karachi, Gulistan-e-Jauhar is one of the city’s best neighbourhoods to consider.
Now, let’s find out more about the best sectors in Scheme 33 with apartments for sale according to the user behaviour on Zameen.com.
|Area||1-Bedroom Flats (PKR)||2-Bedroom Flats (PKR)||3-Bedroom Flats (PKR)|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 18-A||4,914,000||N/A||5,937, 000|
|Karachi University Housing Society||5,253,000||N/A||7,333, 000|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 25-A||N/A||6,081,000||N/A|
|Rimjhim Villas||N/A||N/A||10,151, 000|
|Rafi Premier Residency||N/A||N/A||10,108, 000|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 17-A||N/A||N/A||6,540, 000|
Upon taking a look at the above-given data, you’ll realise that 2-bedroom apartments for sale in Scheme 33 are only available in Gulshan-e-Kaneez Fatima and Sector 25-A. On the other hand, the options of 1-bedroom and 3-bedroom flats, are available in many different sectors of Scheme 33.
Hence by taking a look at the table above, we can safely conclude that Scheme 33 comparatively has fewer choices than Gulistan-e-Jauhar in terms of flats for sale in Karachi.
Mulling property investment in Karachi? Take a look at the top-performing areas in Gulistan-e-Jauhar with plots for sale.
|Area||120-130 sq yd Plots (PKR)||240-250 sq yd Plots (PKR)||490-500 sq yd Plots (PKR)||990-1000 sq yd Plots|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block 4||18,421,000||27,939,000||N/A||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 12||12,643,000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 1||10,600,000||N/A||35,000,000||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 9||6,633,000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 2||N/A||25,363,000||45,000,000||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 7||N/A||21,700,000||N/A||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 6||N/A||12,671,000||N/A||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 19||N/A||N/A||32,925,000||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 8||N/A||N/A||N/A||135,000,000|
These are the best areas in Gulistan-e-Jauhar with investment opportunities for property buyers in the city. The above-given table denotes that if you want to invest in a large-sized plot, spanning 990-1000 sq yds, then you may only have one option to consider that is Block 8.
The top areas with plots for sale in Scheme 33 are listed below:
|Area||120-130 Sq Yd Plots (PKR)||240-250 Sq Yd Plots (PKR)||490-500 Sq Yd Plots (PKR)||990-1000 Sq Yd Plots (PKR)|
|Pir Gul Hassan Town||2,667,000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 36-A||2,249, 000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 50||6,908, 000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Saadi Garden||4,184, 000||7,023,000||N/A||N/A|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 51-A||4,029, 000||N/A||N/A|
|Lawyers Colony – Karachi Bar Cooperative Housing Society||N/A||9,439,000||N/A||N/A|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 18-A||N/A||12,711,000||N/A||31,406, 000|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 25-A||N/A||15,923,000||N/A||N/A|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 35-A||N/A||14,978,000||N/A||N/A|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 16-A||N/A||N/A||77,500,000||N/A|
|Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation||N/A||N/A||56,000,000||N/A|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 15-A||N/A||N/A||N/A||78,008,000|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 16-A||N/A||N/A||N/A||136,094, 000|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 21-A||N/A||N/A||N/A||79,166, 000|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 34-A||N/A||N/A||N/A||44,000,000|
According to our data-backed findings, Scheme 33 has over a dozen popular neighbourhoods in the category of plots. From the table above, it is clear that you may have to pick either Sector 34-A, 15-A, or 18-A if you want to buy a 990-1000 sq yds plot in Scheme 33.
There is a wide range of choices available in Scheme 33 for someone browsing through affordable plots for sale in Karachi.
If you’re interested in property investment in Karachi, then you may want to explore Gulistan-e-Jauhar and Scheme 33. Both of these have many different types of residential units on offer.
The below-given table explore the best blocks with houses for sale in Gulistan-e-Jauhar:
|Area||120-130 sq yd Houses (PKR)||240-250 sq yd Houses (PKR)||490-500 sq yd Houses (PKR)|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 12||17,484,000||N/A||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 4||24,907,000||36,971,000||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 3||19,413,000||N/A||42,500,000|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 8||12,257,000||N/A||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 19||13,444,000||N/A||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 7||N/A||129,000,000||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 14||N/A||37,609,000||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 15||N/A||34,349,000||N/A|
|Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block – 3A||N/A||29,988,000||N/A|
In the light of the user searches on Zameen.com, Block 3, 4, 8, 12, and 19 are ideal to look for small-sized houses available for sale in the area. For larger houses, spanning 990-1000 sq yds, we have only Gulistan-e-Jauhar Block 3 on the list. The rest of the blocks majorly offer 240-250 sq yds houses.
Finally, we’ll have a look at the top-performing areas with houses available for sale in Scheme 33. Check out the table below:
|Area||120-130 Sq Yd Houses||240-250 Sq Yd Houses|
|Gwalior Cooperative Housing Society||16,297, 000||26,426,000|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 25-A||17,607, 000||N/A|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 17-A||14,518, 000||N/A|
|Gulshan-e-Kaneez Fatima||17,456, 000||N/A|
|Karachi University Housing Society||N/A||27,048,000|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 18-A||N/A||19,860,000|
|Scheme 33 – Sector 16-A||N/A||30,552,000|
After exploring the above-given data, we realise that Scheme 33 mostly offer 120-130 sq yd and 240-250 sq yd houses. This indicates that the neighbourhood is ideally suited for investors looking for small and mid-sized houses for sale in Karachi.
Here we wrap our real estate debate on Gulistan-e-Jauhar vs. Scheme 33. We hope that all the aforementioned information will help you pick the right neighbourhood for yourself.
In case, you have any queries or feedback related to our blog, feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
In the meantime, don’t forget to read our comparative property analyses on other popular neighbourhoods of the city such as Gulistan-e-Jauhar vs. North Nazimabad, Nazimabad vs. North Nazimabad, Clifton vs. DHA Karachi, and DHA vs. Bahria Town, Karachi.
You may also be interested in taking a look at our property investment guides on the top neighbourhoods in Karachi including DHA Karachi, Clifton, Nazimabad, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Bahria Town and Scheme 33, Karachi.
If you want to read more of our property-related pieces and overviews of the latest real estate projects in Pakistan, keep following Zameen Blog, the country’s best property blog. Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep a track of all our latest blog posts.