Nazimabad and North Nazimabad are two of the oldest and most popular neighbourhoods in Karachi. People interested in real estate investment in Karachi may find many affordable and suitable options in this part of the metropolis. Moreover, the neighbourhoods of Nazimabad and North Nazimabad enjoy ideal, well-connected locations, which also attract many homebuyers in the city.
So, if you are also interested in investing in one of these neighbourhoods, you’ve landed on the right post. Here we have come up with a detailed property analysis on Nazimabad vs. North Nazimabad.
We’ll start by discussing the key features of both the neighbourhood and will further compare and discuss the property options and their average costs to help you figure out the best neighbourhood for yourself.
Let’s get started!
Features and Amenities in Nazimabad Vs. North Nazimabad
Nazimabad and North Nazimabad share boundaries with each other. They are located in the northern part of Karachi. Both of these localities are named after Khwaja Nazimuddin, the second Governor-General of Pakistan.
Nazimabad and North Nazimabad were once considered suburbs of the city. On the contrary, today, they are counted among the busiest and most central localities in the City of Lights.
Now, let’s take a quick look at a table showing some of the main features of Nazimabad vs. North Nazimabad.
Further in our piece, we’ll discuss the top features and amenities offered by each of the neighbourhoods we are discussing here in detail.
Features in Nazimabad
If you’re willing to make real estate investment in Karachi, then Nazimabad has a lot to offer in this regard. It’s a bustling neighbourhood of the city. Some of the key highlights of this neighbourhood due to which it outshines Karachi’s many other famous localities.
As discussed in the table above, it is linked with some of the most popular roads in Karachi. Taking the route of Shahrah-e-Faisal via Sher Shah Suleiman Road, it will take you around 28 minutes to get to Jinnah International Airport from Nazimabad. People looking for plots for sale in Nazimabad may not come across many options since it’s an old neighbourhood and there is not much vacant residential land left in the area.
Since this locality is in one of the busiest parts of the city, it is surrounded by some very famous neighbourhoods including North Nazimabad, Hussainabad, and Liaquatabad Town. A 15 minute-drive from Nazimabad via the route of Business Recorder Road, Kashmir Road, and Allama Iqbal Road will get you to PECHS, which is another posh locality in Karachi. Now, that we know some of the best routes to take from Nazimabad and its adjoining neighbourhoods, let’s find out more about its key living features.
- Home to many Load-shedding free zone
- Availability of the city’s best educational institutions and healthcare facilities
- 24/7 Emergency Centres and Pharmacies
- Commercial markets
- Key infrastructure projects
- Connected with all major public transport routes in Karachi
- Navigational Signboards to make travelling convenient
- Availability of Rickshaws, Taxis and Ride-hailing apps
- Connected with popular routes in Karachi
- Dotted with many high-rise apartment projects
On a side note, you may also be interested in taking a look at our blog discussing the best schools in Nazimabad, Karachi.
Features in North Nazimabad
If you are looking for properties for sale in Karachi, you should take a look at North Nazimabad. It is considered among the most popular neighbourhoods of Karachi. Location is one of the biggest highlights of Nazimabad. It sits right next to Shahrah-e-Pakistan and Karachi-Hyderabad M9 Motorway, which is one of Pakistan’s most popular motorways.
According to the features mentioned above, North Nazimabad is home to NADRA Mega Centre, which serves the public round-the-clock, seven days a week. It is one of the most important NADRA offices in Karachi. North Nazimabad is also home to popular under-construction apartment projects like Khadeeja Heights.
This apartment complex is ideally located 2-min drive away from KDA Chorangi. It’s a luxury project with state-of-the-art living features including CCTV camera surveillance and covered car parking. For more details on Khadija Heights, navigate to “Zameen’s New Project Section”.
North Nazimabad shares borders with some of the city’s most famous neighbourhoods. Gulberg Town, Buffer zone, and Nazimabad are some fine examples in this regard. Taking the route of Syed Raees Ahmed Jafri Road, you can get to Federal B. Area in just a few minutes. Lucky One, which is among Karachi’s popular shopping destinations, is also in proximity to North Nazimabad via the route of Rashid Minhas Road.
Unlike Nazimabad, you’ll come across many plots for sale in North Nazimabad when browsing through properties for sale in Karachi. Now, without further ado, let’s list down some of the key neighbourhood amenities in North Nazimabad.
- A cluster of shopping centres, eateries and marriage halls, and lawns
- Linked with the network of intercity highways and motorways via M9 Motorway
- Home to ultramodern and luxury apartment complexes like Khadeeja Heights
- Availability of investment properties
- Public parks, recreation and fitness centres
- Availability of Public buses for transportation
- Rickshaws, taxis and ride-hailing services also operate in the area
- 24/7 Healthcare centres and OPDs
These were some of the key features in Nazimabad vs. North Nazimabad. In our next section, we’ll discuss the average property prices in both of these neighbourhoods.
Average Property Prices in Nazimbad vs. North Nazimabad
As per the user data fetched from Zameen.com, the below table denotes the average property prices in Nazimabad and North Nazimabad. This may be very useful information for you if you’re looking for properties for sale in Karachi.
We’ll now briefly discuss the property options mentioned in the table above.
If you’re looking for flats for sale in Nazimabad, you may have plenty of choices in this regard. Have a look.
- For instance, for investing in 1-bedroom flats for sale in Nazimabad, you need to set aside a budget of PKR 20 lakh on average.
- 2-bedroom flats for sale in Nazimabad come with an average price tag of PKR 51 lakh
- People looking for a bigger dwelling may like to browse through 3-bedroom flats for sale in Nazimabad, which has an average asking price of PKR 89 lakh.
We’ll skip on the section of plots for sale in Nazimabad since there are no options available in this regard according to Zameen.com’s user data. Now, we’ll discuss property investment opportunities in Nazimabad based on houses
According to the table, there are only large houses for sale in Nazimabad, spanning 990-1000 sq yd. Their average price is PKR 5 crore.
After taking a look at property investment opportunities in Nazimabad, we’ll move to North Nazimabad and will take a quick look at the average prices of investment options available in it.
Are you willing to own an apartment in North Nazimabad? Here are the available options and their average rates.
- The average cost of 1-bedroom flats for sale in North Nazimabad is PKR 19 lakh.
- The option of 2-bedroom flats for sale in North Nazimabad, which has an average rate of PKR 71 lakh, may interest many homebuyers in Karachi.
- Larger apartments offering comfortable livings may be priced a bit higher. For instance, 3-bedroom flats for sale in North Nazimabad has an average cost of PKR 1.2 crore.
Looking for property investment opportunities in North Nazimabad? We’ve got you covered. Now, we’ll discuss the average prices of plots up for sale in the neighbourhood.
- Smaller plots for sale in North Nazimabad, spanning 120-130 sq yds, are available at an affordable asking price. As per the above table, they are averaged at PKR 60 lakh.
- Mid-sized property options in this regard such as a 240-250 sq yds plot in North Nazimabad is averaged at PKR 2.1 crore
- Larger properties like 490-500 sq yds plots for sale in North Nazimabad are usually costly. They come with an asking price of PKR 5.6 crore.
- The price bar goes further up for 990-1000 sq yds plots in North Nazimabad, which are by far the largest properties available in this category according to Zameen.com’s user data. The average asking price of such properties available in North Nazimabad is PKR 11 crore.
Are you interested to invest in houses for sale in North Nazimabad? If yes, then stay tuned because we’ll now discuss the average prices of property options available in the category of houses. So, let’s get started!
- For smaller properties like a 120-130 sq yds house for sale in North Nazimabad, the asking price hovers around PKR 1.7 crore.
- A 240-250 sq yds house for sale in the neighbourhood is averaged at PKR 3.2 crore. It makes an ideal residence for a small family.
- Spacious dwellings like 490-500 sq yds houses for sale in North Nazimabad are available for PKR 7.3 crore.
- The budget you need to set aside to buy a large house, spanning 990-1000 sq yds, can be as high as PKR 11.3 crore.
So far in this piece, we have discussed key features and average property prices in Nazimabad vs. North Nazimabad. Now, we’ll be taking a look at the best areas for property investment in Nazimabad vs. North Nazimabad.
Best Areas for Property Investment in Nazimabad vs. North Nazimabad
After analysing the data fetched from Zameen.com, we come across the top localities in both of these neighbourhoods offering the aforementioned property options. We’ll further explore each of them based on every listed property type: apartments, plots and houses. So, here we go!
The best blocks to buy a flat in Nazimabad, Karachi, are listed in the following table.
|Area||1-Bedroom Flats (PKR)||2-Bedroom Flats (PKR)||3-Bedroom Flats (PKR)|
|Nazimabad – Block 1||3,153,000||5,977,000||7,487,000|
|Nazimabad – Block 3||2,200,000||5,536,000||8,538,000|
|Nazimabad – Block 4||2,020,000||6,550,000||10,535,000|
|Nazimabad – Block 5||1,695,000||3,641,000||8,772,000|
|Nazimabad – Block 5E||1,684,000||2,869,000||N/A|
|Nazimabad – Block 5D||N/A||N/A||5,000,000|
As per the data above, Block 1, 3, 4, 5, 5D, 5E are the most popular areas for buying 1,2 and 3 bedroom flats in Nazimabad. You’ll notice that the average price of 3-bedroom flats for sale in Block 4 of Nazimabad is the highest. Moreover, this block is among the neighbourhood’s most upscale localities.
Want to buy a flat in North Nazimabad? Here we have listed the best blocks for you in this regard.
|Area||2-Bedroom Flats (PKR)||3-Bedroom Flats (PKR)|
|North Nazimabad – Block A||N/A||11,693,000|
|North Nazimabad – Block B||9,072,000||16,292,000|
|North Nazimabad – Block F||N/A||16,063,000|
|North Nazimabad – Block G||N/A||10,276,000|
|North Nazimabad – Block H||8,559,000||13,854,000|
|North Nazimabad – Block K||5,658,000||N/A|
|North Nazimabad – Block L||7,679,000||N/A|
|North Nazimabad – Block M||6,536,000||N/A|
These are the most popular neighbourhoods to buy a flat in North Nazimabad. According to our data table, Block B and H in Nazimabad offer both 2-bed and 3-bed apartments. However, the remaining neighbourhoods in North Nazimabad either offer 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom apartments.
As discussed, you’ll rarely come across a vacant residential land in Nazimabad, which is why there are no plots up for sale in the area according to Zameen.com’s data. On the contrary, North Nazimabad has a variety of choices in this regard. Have a look at the table to explore the area’s best neighbourhoods with plots for sale if you are interested in property investment in North Nazimabad.
|Area||240-250 sq yd Plots (PKR)||490-500 sq yd Plots (PKR)|
|North Nazimabad – Block B||N/A||56,307,000|
Our data table denotes North Nazimabad Block B and Shadman Town as the most popular neighbourhoods with plots for sale in North Nazimabad. Please note Shadman Town offers 240-250 sq yd plots and Block B is popular for 490-500 sq yd plots for sale.
According to the data fetched from Zameen.com, Block 4 is the best and only area offering 990-1000 sq. yd. houses for sale in Nazimabad. It may be the only option you’ll come across if you are interested in property investment in Nazimabad based on houses.
For property investment in North Nazimabad based on houses, you’ll come across residential units available in four different options. So, let’s list the best blocks in North Nazimabad with houses and bungalows up for sale.
|Area||120-130 sq yd Houses (PKR)||240-250 sq yd Houses (PKR)||490-500 sq yd Houses (PKR)||990-1000 sq yd Houses (PKR)|
|North Nazimabad – Block B||11,783,000||36,950,000||69,510,000||104,867,000|
|North Nazimabad – Block F||N/A||N/A||80,297,000||131,395,000|
|North Nazimabad – Block H||14,900,000||35,341,000||N/A||N/A|
|North Nazimabad – Block I||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|North Nazimabad – Block J||N/A||N/A||N/A||114,285,000|
|North Nazimabad – Block L||N/A||37,590,000||N/A||126,296,000|
|North Nazimabad – Block N||N/A||26,562,000||46,111,000||104,457,000|
It is clear from the above-given data that North Nazimabad Block B has houses available for sale in all of the mentioned sizes. Likewise, other popular blocks in the neighbourhood offer either one or two sizes in the category of houses to home buyers in Karachi. Hence, with plenty of options available in terms of prices and sizes, there is an increased chance for you to come across a suitable residential unit in North Nazimabad.
Here we’ll wrap our comprehensive property analysis of Nazimabad vs. North Nazimabad. We hope this blog has given you all the information you were looking for in this regard. In case, you need to ask any questions or give us feedback regarding our piece, you can easily get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to read more of our detailed investment guides comparing Karachi’s top neighbourhoods, then here are some blogs that may interest you:
- North Karachi Vs. North Nazimabad
- Gulshan-e-Iqbal Vs. North Nazimabad
- Clifton Vs. DHA, Karachi
- Bahria Town vs DHA Karachi
We have also written detailed property analyses on areas such as DHA, Karachi, Clifton, Nazimabad, North Nazimabad, Bahria Town, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Gulistan-e-Johar, and Scheme 33. If you’re searching for affordable residential units in the city, you may like taking a look at Zameen’s listings for low-cost houses for sale in Karachi.
Keep reading Zameen Blogs and stay up-to-date with the latest real estate trends in Pakistan. To get daily alerts for our blogs, subscribe to our e-newsletter by filling in the given subscription box. You can also follow Zameen Area Guides to explore top localities for investment all over Pakistan.