Islamabad: The federal government has allocated funds for development projects under the Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) for the fiscal year 2021-22, according to news sources.
Following are the detail about development projects:
- A total of PKR 1,000 million has been set aside for the operation of a 25.6km long track of Metro Bus Service between Peshawar Morr and Islamabad International Airport. Previously, the National Highways Authority was in charge of the project (NHA). It is turned over to the Capital Development Authority (CDA) to be operationalized.
- A total of PKR 3,1154.6 million has been set aside for the acquisition of land for the Conduction of Water from the Indus Water System at Tarbela Dam.
- PKR 35 million is allocated for the rehabilitation of the link Darbar Golra Sharif Road.
As far as ongoing projects are concerned, here are the details of the funds earmarked:
- PKR 500 million will be used for sanitation and road project in Mara Sumbal, Union Council Bokra, Mara Jaffar Jhangi Sayyedan, Tarnol Golra Sharif, Bhandana Kalan, Saria-i-Kharbooza, and Shah Allah Ditta.
- PKR 167 million is kept on the side for the sewerage sanitation and water supply scheme of Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT).
- PKR 500 million is set aside for development works in Khanaa Dak, Tumar, Charah, Kirpa, Ali Pur, and Tarlia.
- PKR 500 million will also be utilised for development projects in Rawal Town, Saidpur, Kot Hatyal North and South, Pind Bhagwal, Chack Shahzad, Sohan, Noorpur, Phulgran, Malpur, and Kuri.
- PKR 3,000 million is allocated for the 10th Avenue Project.