Lahore: The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)’s amnesty scheme for the construction industry 2021 – which generated record-breaking revenue for the national economy – is expiring on March 31. This scheme offers investors a chance to invest in premium FBR-registered real estate projects without having to disclose their investment sources.
Read: Zameen.com’s free-furnishing deal on LHR’s premium projects creates frenzy among buyers
Zameen.com is the exclusive sales and marketing partner of some of the most popular FBR-registered vertical developments in Lahore.
Projects Available under FBR’s amnesty scheme for investment in Lahore
In Lahore, you can take advantage of FBR’s amnesty scheme by investing in any of the following projects:
- Amanah Noor Serviced Apartments – IEP Engineers Town, Wapda Town
- Defence View Apartments – Shanghai Road
- Expo Gold – Ali Ibn-e-Talib Road, Johar Town
- Grand Square Mall – Main Boulevard Gulberg
- Gulberg City Center – Main Boulevard Gulberg 6
- Jinnah Square Residential Apartments – Architects Engineers Society
- Madison Square Mall – Mehmood Kasuri Road, Gulberg 3
- One VH – MM Alam Road, Gulberg
- Residence 15 – Gulberg 3
- Residency One – Phase I, State Life Housing Society
- Sitara Serene Tower – Gulberg 3
- Zameen Aurum – Gulberg 3
- Zameen Neo – Gulberg 3
- Zameen Opal – Land Breeze Housing Society
- Zameen Quadrangle – Zafar Ali Road, Gulberg
Read: FBR asked to extend amnesty scheme for construction industry
The amnesty scheme that attracted transactions worth billions in the construction industry is to expire on March 31, 2023, with no extension announced. This is the last chance for investors to secure an ace property asset without having to disclose their investment sources. The above-mentioned projects are all high-end and highly in-demand vertical complexes that are developed as per the latest construction practices aimed at redefining apartment living and retail shopping experiences in Lahore.
If you are interested in any of these above-mentioned projects, reach out to us via WhatsApp or the attached inquiry form.