Islamabad: The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has released details on how recipients of the two doses of COVID-19 vaccine can get an immunisation certificate, according to media sources.
The aforementioned certificate will serve as proof that the person is fully vaccinated, and it may be necessary for foreign travel. There are two ways to get the certificate; in person at NADRA megacentres or online at NADRA’s website.
Here are the steps to get the immunisation certificate online.
- Navigate to the NADRA website and choose the coronavirus immunisation certificate tab.
- You must provide information such as your Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) number, date of issuance, and phone number.
- After providing all of your information, the online certificate will display on your screen for you to download.
- The certificate will include all of your personal information, such as your CNIC number, immunisation centre, and date of birth.
- You must first make an online payment of PKR 100 before you can download it.
If you are unable to pay online, you will have to visit the nearest NADRA office to obtain a vaccination certificate.