Islamabad: The Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) will be organizing a ‘grand auction of commercial plots’ on March 15 at OPF Site Office, OPF Housing Scheme Zone-V, in Islamabad. These properties are available in sizes ranging from 4 marlas to 30 kanals.
According to the details revealed, the organization has reserved 60% of the total plot cuts for overseas Pakistanis, while the remaining 40% are reserved for general public. Application forms can be downloaded from www.opf.org.pk. Moreover, the brochure fee is PKR 2,000.
The OPF has stated that the said plot cuts are suitable for setting up ‘food area’, ‘residential apartment’, ‘shopping mall’, ‘hotels’, ‘offices’, and ‘public bank’. Additional features include gated community, 24/7 security and maintenance and ‘all amenities of modern living’.
For more details, please reach out to contact Director General Housing & Works Division. The contact numbers are +92-51-9048358, +92-51-9048362, +92-51-9048354, +92-300-8266715, and +92-300-3015004.