Islamabad: As a part of its continued efforts to end the commercial use of residential properties in the federal capital, the Capital Development Authority (CDA) sealed five houses in different sectors on October 27.
According to a news source, the houses sealed were:
- House No 3, School Road, Sector F6/1
- House No 24-A, Street 37, Sector F7/1
- House No 1, Street 29, Sector F7/1
- House No 24-B, Park Road, Sector F8/2
- House No 410, Double Road, Sector F11/3
Owners were warned that if the offence is repeated, their allotment of that property will be canceled.
This operation against the incorrect use of properties is jointly being led by CDA’s enforcement directorate and building control sector.