Gujranwala: Fazaia Housing Gujranwala, on Monday, successfully conducted its balloting run for the allocation of plot numbers against civil quota files at the HQ CAC Auditorium in Lahore–as per reliable sources. The event was organized by the Fazaia management, with Air Officer Commanding Central Air Command PAF invited as the chief guest.
DG Housing Air Commodore Farooq Rizvi and MD Fazaia Gujranwala Air Commodore (rtd) Akhtar Abbas Rizvi were also present at the occasion. The event was organized to be invite-only, and reputable real estate dealers of Gujranwala, along with investors, had been given the summons.
DG Housing, while speaking on the occasion, shared the details regarding the progress of the project. He said that the project’s mosque facility was nearing completion, while the possession of Falcon Commercial has been handed over (with its plazas are under construction). He did not provide a set date for when the possession of residential plots would be handed over, but remarked that considering the pace of development, it may be done this year.
According to the other project details shared at the event, Fazaia Housing Scheme Gujranwala now has access to more land than the files it has sold. All of this area is clear, and NESPAK would undertake all development on it.
At the event, the project’s management only balloted civil quota files against 246 acres of land, and allotted plot numbers to 842 files for 5-Marla, around 400 files for 10-Marla, and 100 files for 1-kanal plot spaces. The balloting process was fully computerized, and took place in front of the attendees. Later, the results of the proceedings were signed and sealed by Air Officer Commanding Central Air Command PAF. A plot quota reserved for Air Force officers is expected to be balloted later on.
Following the event, 61% of all civil quotas have been balloted, while the remaining 39% will be balloted later. All files whose payments had been cleared on a timely basis were included in the procedure. The results will soon be posted to their recipients’ postal addresses, and file holders can confirm their plot numbers from the Faizaia Housing Scheme Office.