In my recent blog post on Bahria Town Nawabshah, I hinted at the official launch of this project and that prediction has proved to be accurate, as Bahria Town recently opened registrations for its residential project in Nawabshah.
Once again, Bahria’s project received an immense response from the investors and the registration forms were sold out within a short time. Bahria Town has now stopped issuing new registration forms, which means you should simply turn a deaf ear to anyone saying registrations are still open in the locality. Consider it a caution, as some black sheep might try to manipulate people and rip them off by taking advantage of their lack of knowledge.
The registration fee has been set at Rs 30,000, out of which Rs 5,000 is the processing fee (non-refundable) and the remaining Rs 25,000 is the instalment credit amount, which will be adjusted in the instalment plan at the time of booking.
Registered members are now required to submit the registration forms with the registration fee to the designated offices of Bahria Town as well as banks by September 8, 2015.
The registration form, which was issued at Rs 1,000 by Bahria Town, is being traded at Rs 15,000 in the market, according to a source. If you plan to buy the registration slip, you need to keep in mind the following security features in order to avoid any unfortunate situations:
- The registration forms have been printed on high-quality carbon paper
- Bahria Town’s golden seal has been printed on the registration slip, which changes its colour as you move the paper
- ‘Bahria Town Nawabshah’ printed on the registration slip appears pink in hot temperature and blue in cold temperature
- The slips feature special spots which only become visible under UV light
- The QR code on the slip will direct you to Bahria Town’s website
- An exclusive motif has been printed on the outer side of the slip
- If you view the section lines using a magnifying glass, you will see ‘Bahria Town’ written on the slips
Bahria Town Nawabshah is located on Qazi Ahmed Road near Rohri Canal overpass. The location map of the project is as follows:
That’s all for the day. Do you think the issuance of registration slips before the proper launch of the project and the trading of these forms is in favour of the general real estate business? Do not forget to share your views in the comments section below.