Peshawar: The Pakistan Housing Authority Foundation (PHA-F) and provincial (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) Housing Authority have joined hands to initiate the membership drive for development of the ‘PHA Residencia Peshawar’ – a low-cost housing project – on Sorazai, Kohat Road, according to a publication. The authority has also announced April 20 as the last date for form submissions.
Read: NPHP: Projects featuring 32,000 houses approved for KP
What is the quota-wise division for PHA Residencia Peshawar?
The quota-wise division for PHA Residencia Peshawar is as follows:
- Provincial government employees (KP): 1
- Federal government employees: 2
- Public quota: 3
- Quota for differently-abled people: 4
- Ministry of Housing and Works, PHA-F, PHA-KP (Housing Department): 5
- Overseas Pakistani: 6
- Media: 7
- Newly Merged Districts (NMDs) – ex-FATA: 8
Read: NPHP: Jalozai Housing Scheme allottees to get possession letters in April
What are the eligibility criteria for the membership for PHA Residencia Peshawar?
The membership eligibility criteria stands as follows:
|Category||Eligibility (Basic Pay Scales/BPS)||Unit Size (Two-storey structure)|
The PHA-F has also communicated the mechanism for submitting PHA Residencia Peshawar application forms:
1. All eligible candidates should initiate a pay order/bank draft made in favour of the PHA-F, Islamabad
2. Log on to www.phaf.gov.pk and fill the online form details accurately
3. Submit the completed form, obtain a print, and dispatch along with pay order/bank draft receipt to this address: PHA-F, Ground Floor, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, China Chowk, Blue Area, Islamabad
4. Applicants without printer access should submit the online form and note the automatically generated form number on the back of the bank draft before submitting it to the authority
5. Applicants with little computer literacy can print the form and fill it by hand before submitting it to the authority with the bank draft/pay order copy
Read: NPHP projects approved for Swat, Hangu & Peshawar
Rules & Regulations:
• The membership fee (non-refundable) for provincial/federal government employees is PKR 5,000 — and PKR 10,000 for the general public
• Widows of provincial/federal government employees can apply for membership in the name of their deceased spouses
• Government employees who have already received plots or apartments under the PHA-F’s government-reserved quote are not eligible to apply
• Armed and civil forces personnel can also apply for membership under the federal government employee quota
• Other authority regulations will also be upheld following notification
where is application form and cost of plot
I have filled the form and saved, then now how I will retrieve/preview the said file to print and send to PHAF
میں گریڈ 17کا ایکہ سرکاری ملازم ہوں بینک ڈرافٹ اور فارم سبمٹ کرنے کے بعد پلاٹ الاٹ کیا جاۓ گا یا لاٹری سسٹم ہوگا۔پلاٹ کی قیمت کیا ہوگی رقم قسطوں میں ہوگی یا یکمشت
qasat per mounth ka katna h successful candidate kalye ????
Plat ki qameet kia hu gai
Please ye date extende kr de, hamin late Pata laga
Extended up to 30/04/2020
Sir I have applied on 7/4/2020 but not recieved email yet
What is the price of file of a 40×80 (2 story house) in PHA residencia, Sarozai Kohat Road, Peshawar.
sir successful candidates ka pata kis tarah chale ga.
Assalamualikum. PHA authorities ae requested to inform the successful applicants about the payment schedule etc. b ecause many of the government employees have to manage money for payment of instalments etc. It will be appreciated that if the confirmation letters may kindly be issued to successful applicants as they are anxiously waiting please.